Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, WWE doesn't have a lot of say with this one, hence Hogan and Macho being in it.

WWE has full control. They are allowing them in it because they like money. They considered pulling Hulk, but he is the biggest legend of all time.

That goes against pretty much everything that's been reported, but okay.

Trust me, if they didn't want them in the game, they wouldn't be in it. They would put so much pressure on the devs they would get taken out. The game is called WWE All Stars, not Wrestling All Stars.

Oh, and Hogan signed a Legends contract which means WWE can use his likeness wherever they want without his permission.

I am bored. So here is a stream of consciousness review of iMPACT!

9:05 - I just realized that I don't think Matt Hardy has spoken once in TNA.

9:06 - Also, the TV champion has been out of action for weeks and no one cares.

9:10 - God damn. Saying that you can make more money by not being in TNA is not a good way to sell your product.

9:11 - Why are their still knockouts tag belts? There are only what, 7 women in company?

9:18 - Way to re-debut Hernandez. Negative two stars.

9:20 - Matt Hardy looks better. Good for him.

9:22 - WTF? Uppercut to the balls is not a DQ? Since when?

9:24 - So Bully Ray goes through a table. The bell sounds. Tenay says that Bully Ray goes down in defeat. This was a tables match? Since when?

9:25 - Three days build for your PPV. Great job. Since I don't read spoilers (but I'm not stupid) I assume it will be Anderson/Hardy at the PPV. How does Morgan rate a title shot? Anybody? He beat Rob Terry in 4 seconds is the only reason I can think of.

9:30 - I hate the Jarretts. Not in the 'boo' way either. Still, anything would be better than last week with the kids. That was just wrong.

9:34 - I hate stipulations that blatantly tell you who is going to win. I HATE stipulations about custody of kids. I dispise this feud.

9:40 - 8 Knockout match? Argh.

9:40 - Way to debut a new knockout too. Negative 2 points.

9:42 - The Beautiful People's music is annoying. Same 5 seconds on a loop. Stop it now.

9:43 - I guess it could have been worse. HARDCORE COUNTRY, no thank-you.

9:44 - This new knockout is really short. That is all I know. Thanks for the background info TNA!

9:45 - Whatever happened to Ms. Tessmocker?

9:47 - Why was this a 8 knockout tag if 4 are not going to bother tagging in? Tara didn't even take off her hat for gods sake.

9:52 - So during the commercial break Madison walked ten feet. Also, I know what Spoony has been saying about all the knockouts talking in the same high-pitched yelling talk.

9:54 - How am I supposed to take Jeff Hardy seriously with that facepaint on? At least it looks like he took time on it this week.

10:00 - World Title match at 10? So lame. Main event this.

10:14 - At some point can we get a clean finish? Please?

10:20 - Why would, as the heel, agree to a 3-1 handicap match? That is more a face against all odds thing.

10:21 - Kendrick actually wrestles? This is new.

10:21 - I did not miss Robbie E. At all.

10:22 - Way to re-debut Suicide. Negative 2 points.

10:25 - So we could have had Chris Sabin vs. Doug Williams vs. Brian Kendrick. Instead, we get Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Robbie E? Way to go TNA, way to go.

10:30 - Simple. 45 second promo for Ink Inc. letting you know their motivation.

10:35 - You know what. Jeff's ridiculous face paint has grown on me. So that is something.

10:48 - Oh yeah. Way to hype AJ's return to the ring from injury. Negative 2 points.

11:00 - Brawl. Woo? Lame. Way to make Stiener just another guy already. Negative 2 points.

This show sucks. This made it more entertaining.