The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stripped, yes.

I'm suddenly thinking of Irene Cara in Fame where she strips for the audition and is crying and now all I can think of is Preston.

Now you've got me thinking of that, but the director being the villain from Darkman smoking a cigar while it happens.

Congrats Preston. You have somehow become the star of some fucked up fetish film in the minds of me and Austen. It's at least well acted.

I stripped, yes.

I'm suddenly thinking of Irene Cara in Fame where she strips for the audition and is crying and now all I can think of is Preston.

Now you've got me thinking of that, but the director being the villain from Darkman smoking a cigar while it happens.

Congrats Preston. You have somehow become the star of some fucked up fetish film in the minds of me and Austen. It's at least well acted.

Would I strip for Larry Drake?

...Yes.

You know it's entirely too hot out when: you go to sleep at a fairly reasonable hour, end up tossing and turning for the better part of four hours cause it's so ridiculously hot, finally give up, open the shade to try and get some colder circulation going while you take a cold shower, and then come back and finally pass out around... 5 in the morning. :D

Actually, I didn't even get to it last night.

I fell asleep.

I am on step one of the process tonight.

Also, if this "Hair Color Remover" doesn't work right (to get the black hair dye out), I'm effed and have to go red right over it, because, since it's actually BLEACH, I can't bleach it again for three weeks. SO.

Also now my hair smells like chemicals.

Wheeee.

FUCK Vista. Seriously what a load of crap. My laptop crashed and the only OS CD I had was Vista to do a reboot, so I thought, what the hey, I'll give it a go. It was ok the first few days, but after 30+ updates and installing a minimum of software (seriously, Illustrator, Office, Itunes, Chrome) it runs like a dog. Now I'm going to have to find an XP disk that is compatible with my laptop and spend the weekend rebooting my laptop, again. Yay.

Yes, Niki likes Vista.

Ah. Well Niki, I guess you don't like me either. I can not stand vista, because it does not run as smoothly as it should. I am very curious to see how windows 7 is, And will be installing that on my Macbook when I get it.

Yes, Niki likes Vista.

Ah. Well Niki, I guess you don't like me either. I can not stand vista, because it does not run as smoothly as it should. I am very curious to see how windows 7 is, And will be installing that on my Macbook when I get it.

Wait, I hate to go all judgey but why are you getting a MacBook and not using the OS that comes with it? That's like buying a chicken, cutting off it's skin and stuffing hot dogs inside it but still calling it chicken. If you're going to buy an Apple and overspend, at least use the OS that's made especially for your system.

I get that Fight Club was a good movie and a good novel. So, why am I reading less effective Fight Club for my workshop class today? Ugh...