The minor annoyances thread

Missy

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handed in the 20% part of my assignment on time, left the appendices to my 80% part (which was sloppily finished at 4am) at home, so went home to retrieve them, photocopy them for the second copy and find out that I was technically late in handing it in. The office did take it in and I seemingly won't be docked anything, but this is the one assignment we've had where there was no stated time limit and I know some colleagues of mine will be in a bit more bother.

Just got $35 for Tangent: Superman's Reign, Joker's Asylum (Vol. 1), Batman: RIP (with Batman and the Outsiders and Robin tie-ins),Batman: Gotham After Midnight, Batman: Cacophony, Muppet Peter Pan, Iron Man: Viva Las Vegas #1 & 2, Spider-Man Saga #1-4, five issues of Scooby-Doo and a bunch of issues of other truthfully less important stuff at a local comic shop. I feel sort of lowballed looking at the same stuff on eBay, now. :gah::doh: Well... They were not that important to me, hence why I was selling them, but going into university a LITTLE more money sure would have been. :mellow:

-Skyler

I'm assuming you're running a PC?

Try this:

Go to your start menu. Hit "Run," then type in "cmd" and hit enter. The command prompt window should come up.

Type "ipconfig" (without the quotation marks), then hit enter.

Type "ipconfig /release", then hit enter

Type "ipconfig /renew", hit enter.

Close the window, and see if that worked.

I'm assuming you're running a PC?

Try this:

Go to your start menu. Hit "Run," then type in "cmd" and hit enter. The command prompt window should come up.

Type "ipconfig" (without the quotation marks), then hit enter.

Type "ipconfig /release", then hit enter

Type "ipconfig /renew", hit enter.

Close the window, and see if that worked.

You can come to Wisconsin for your blowjob and/or reach around.