Happy anniversary!

Missy

Holy crap on a stick! It's been one year since Earth-2 opened!

Truth be told, I thought I opened it in April of last year, but the bill I just received as well as my "joined" date of March 05, 2004 say otherwise. But never mind all that.

In the last year I have seen the forum and site grow beyond my expectations, and I want to offer a heartfelt "thank you" to every member of this forum and everyone who has contributed to the mainpage. Quite simply, without all of you, Earth-2 would not be what it is. Thank you!

Happy anniversary, everyone!

Already? Man I feel old, and I haven't even reached 21 yet.

Happy Aniversary, earth-2. I know I haven't contributed to the site nearly as much as I'd hoped I would, but I do plan on at least trying to give out more feedback towards some of the columns written on the main page in hopes that people do realize that they are being listened to by some of us on this site(Although they might be getting feedback outside the board, but that I wouldn't know) and hope that this place will continue to stick around for many more years to come. Besides, what other site would allow me to be a mod?. :)