Daredevil vs. Spiderman

Fat DJ

Who wins?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We'll pretend it's the same thing as from the Daredevil movie. Daredevil is chasing after Bullseye, who is sent to kill (for whatever reason, you make one up) Mary Jane. Peter Parker and Mary Jane are enjoying a ride in a limosine, after some swanky party. Bullseye kills the driver, and an explosion ensues. Daredevil falls, and Bullseye uses Daredevils baton to impale Mary Jane, and then runs away. Parker never sees Bullseye, and only sees Dardevil lying on the ground, with his baton lodged in MJ's chest.

Daredevil manages to escape the immediate fight, because Parker stays with Mary Jane, to get her to hospital. She lives, but she's in the ICU for a while. Spiderman then takes to the rooftops of New York, looking for Daredevil, to exact his revenge.

• 2 weeks later...
Spiderman would rip his head off.  Daredevil has 4 senses while Spidey has 6.  Hmm.

Oddly, that is both wrong and hilarious.

How does Daredevil have more than four? Would his supersenses make up for the lack of sight? Otherwise, technically, he does have four senses. Unless you count the sonar "vision." Then it's wrong.

Spiderman would rip his head off.  Daredevil has 4 senses while Spidey has 6.  Hmm.

How does Daredevil have more than four? Would his supersenses make up for the lack of sight? Otherwise, technically, he does have four senses. Unless you count the sonar "vision." Then it's wrong.

I meant it was wrong of me to laugh at it. DD only has four senses: hearing, taste, smell, and touch. His hearing is what allows him to have the radar, so though it acts as sights, it's not.

I meant it was wrong of me to laugh at it. DD only has four senses: hearing, taste, smell, and touch. His hearing is what allows him to have the radar, so though it acts as sights, it's not.

Oh. That makes sense then. Oh, and DJ...

DD only has four senses: hearing, taste, smell, and touch.

Daredevil also has no sense of smell, dumbass.  :*

Stuff it. :P

I think he meant wrong form the perspective of good taste.