Batman: Arkham City

Missy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Batman was a humongous asshole to .

I don't think so. I think

Fries

was the dick.

I have two problems with the story.

#1 Batman is a total asshole to

Robin aka

Tim Drake

Tim Drake as Robin

better than

Dick Grayson as Robin

#2 And this is a HUGE SPOILER if you haven't beaten the main story of the game. SERIOUSLY, you don't want to know this if you haven't beaten the main campaign. You have been warned! ...

Joker dies

. I get WHY it happened, but it kind of seems like it wasn't for story purposes but because of talent involved, which I think is a mistake in this case.

. There is absolutely no justification for it. Also, basing on the relationships between these two characters in past comics and the animated series, Batman always treated

After you get the freeze tech and are stuck at the bottom of the elevator shaft, what you have to do is shoot the shit out of the generator at the bottom of the elevator.Once you shoot the shit out of it you'll get the chance to grapple and then there you go. I'm not sure if ithis is a spoiler but it pisses everyone off and i think this is what you're talking about James.

No, it was the exit with the arrows on the ground that I couldn't find. (On a funny side note, there's a box for a pregnancy test on the ground near the headless mannequin in there.)

I just finished the Deadshot, Identity Thief, and Mystery Watcher side quests. Wowsers.......

• 3 weeks later...