Oscars 2014

dc20willsave

The nominees are in.

Some legitimate surprises. Christian Bale got nominated for Best Actor and Tom Hanks did not. Meryl Streep got a nomination for Best Actress, proving once again, when she makes Meryl Reads the Phonebook For Two Hours, she should start shopping for her gown then. I'm glad that American Hustle and The Wolf of Wall Street got some love but really happy that Her got a Best Picture nomination. Fan of Spike Jonze so woo there.

The nominees are in.

Some legitimate surprises. Christian Bale got nominated for Best Actor and Tom Hanks did not. Meryl Streep got a nomination for Best Actress, proving once again, when she makes Meryl Reads the Phonebook For Two Hours, she should start shopping for her gown then. I'm glad that American Hustle and The Wolf of Wall Street got some love but really happy that Her got a Best Picture nomination. Fan of Spike Jonze so woo there.

That's a legitimate surprise?

It's true, one time I choppered into war torn Central America to rescue a kidnapped cabinet minister, next thing you know Christian Bale was hiding up in the trees, all camouflaged and he started picking off my crew. He even got Jesse and Carl. I had to hide in the mud and put torches everywhere to mess with his heat vision. Finally took him down only for him to activate a self destruct. Barely made it out alive. Goddamn Christian Bale.

It's true, one time I choppered into war torn Central America to rescue a kidnapped cabinet minister, next thing you know Christian Bale was hiding up in the trees, all camouflaged and he started picking off my crew. He even got Jesse and Carl. I had to hide in the mud and put torches everywhere to mess with his heat vision. Finally took him down only for him to activate a self destruct. Barely made it out alive. Goddamn Christian Bale.

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...