So... the next tourney?

Missy

It should be noted that eventually we'll run two separate tournaments to determine the greatest comic book superhero and supervillain of all time. Both will feature 64 characters. The plan, as it stands now, is to take the winner of each tourney and then place them in a traditional one-on-one Versus-type poll. But that could change.

Either way: by year's end I hope to have run at least one of these.

See, he aint Canadian, ergo never seen Raccoons, ergo doesn't know the sheer evil of Sneer, guy nearly killed his son to make a quick buck

Well Deathstroke did kill his son, orchestrated the death of his own brother, and manipulated his daughter just to fuck over Nightwing, plus he survived getting shot in the eye by his wife. I'm glad I'm not Canadian if the schools teach you to use a word like "aint".

I have an idea for the next tournament: best comic book catchphrases. What's so great about this is that you don't need to know the source material to vote; all you have to do is read each catchphrases and decided which one's better. So even people who have never read a comic book could contribute.

What do you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've settled on the next one: best horror film theme.

Being my favourite topic I'm totally in this one!!!

In the coming months I will have a podcast of original horror themes.

Cool! Are you just going to play the themes on the air, or are you going to give the history behind them as well?

I've settled on the next one: best horror film theme.

Being my favourite topic I'm totally in this one!!!

In the coming months I will have a podcast of original horror themes.

Cool! Are you just going to play the themes on the air, or are you going to give the history behind them as well?

Right now the idea is to just podcast the theme and give the history on the accompanying site (podomatic for example). I'll be doing the theme and variations on the theme.