Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For Earth-2.net to take the next step, it really needs a global headquarters. I submit this place Earth-2.net Global Headquarters for serious consideration.

That looks amazing.

As we know from science fiction movies, an abandoned missile silo is a great thing to have.

Aliens invading? Well, now you've got the perfect base to strike back!

World War III happening? Now you can easily survive the nuclear winters in this handy-dandy bunker!

What about after World War III? Is the world in a slump? Just use the silo as a bade from which to launch the first-ever warp drive-enabled starship, and flag down the Vulcans! They'll be happy to rejuvenate human culture!

For Earth-2.net to take the next step, it really needs a global headquarters. I submit this place Earth-2.net Global Headquarters for serious consideration.

That looks amazing.

As we know from science fiction movies, an abandoned missile silo is a great thing to have.

Aliens invading? Well, now you've got the perfect base to strike back!

World War III happening? Now you can easily survive the nuclear winters in this handy-dandy bunker!

What about after World War III? Is the world in a slump? Just use the silo as a bade from which to launch the first-ever warp drive-enabled starship, and flag down the Vulcans! They'll be happy to rejuvenate human culture!

Nyehh, they're pre-Kir-Shara Vulcans though, probably wouldn't be a great idea.

I JUST REALIZED THAT SCOTT PILGRIM AND THE EXPENDABLES COME OUT ON THE SAME FUCKING DAY!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Thankfully I don't give a fuck about The Expendables.

The Expendables will either be the most glorious pure action movie in years or one of most spectacular failures of cinema of all time.

Either way, bring popcorn.