Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Austen, thank Will.

He just saved me from clicking, ergo, saved your life.

Well, my life can wait till I find another classic movie to hate. :P

On a different note, I'm in one of those "I should do something, but I can't be bothered doing something" moods right now. They are always nice and really productive.

I have now assembled a whole bookshelf by myself. Is it the prettiest thing in the world? No, not really, but you know what? It will serve it's function, and it looks steady enough.

Now, to unpack more. If I'm really lucky, I'll be fully settled in at the end of this week (after what, three weeks?).

Also, some amusement for you c/o me and my roommate.

(Context: We had just come out of buying said bookshelf at Target, and our old cashier was pretty aggresively trying to sell me a Target debit card that would have given me 5% on top of the 10% discount I get because my mom works at a Starbucks in one of their location (which is a lie, it doesn't work with card transactions). We stopped talking to him halfway through the transaction, especially when he started being all patronizing/father knows best, I'm just trying to save you money, it's not my fault if you're going to turn down free money, I'm not getting paid to sell you this (yeah right). While I know that management requires them to at least pitch it, the guy should've shut up about it when he realized we weren't talking back to him after saying several times, no, I'm sorry, I'm not interested.)

Mike: If that guy wasnt getting paid to sell you that goddamn card, I am Santa Claus.

Me: If you're Santa, I think the world has larger problems.

Mike: No, it would be awesome! Coal and a kick in the ass for everyone! Screw that present crap. Unless they leave me scotch.