Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got home after a job that was supposed to be two days turned into four. Worked some 16 hour days in that too, 8am to midnight. Got home an hour ago, now completely drunk thanks to a chill bottle of 2010 Valdepomares Blanco that I left in the fridge and playing some Marvel vs Capcom 3 which arrived whilst I was gone. Got some wrestling downloading, some TV I missed and some films I'd like to check out. Might grab a bite to eat in a mo. Curious mix of completely destroyed and completely reborn by the week's labours. Drunkeness is the Chrysalis that shall determine which state I shall emerge as tomorrow. I'll either join a gym or watch 20 episodes of Farscape when I wake up. We shall see...

Lately, I've been using Twitter more often, so I started looking into some of its features. One of those is lists, and it would seem I'm on two of them. One list is titled "geek," and was put together by a guy named Eric von Royer. There are only seven people on it, and they are:

Myself

Rob Briscoe (The Uncanny X-Cast)

Rikki Simons (the voice of GIR from Invader Zim)

Lewis Lovhaug (aka Linkara)

Lindsay Ellis (aka The Nostalgia Chick)

Gail Simone

And...

Neil fucking Gaiman!

It's a rather pleasant feeling being listed on anything -- especially a short list -- with him!

Watching The Book of Mormon :*

It's 10 times funnier than the soundtrack, and the soundtrack was funny as hell.

Not in person I assume so I must ask- How? Where? I HAVE to see this since it's unlikely I'll get to go for at least 2 years.

Edit: Got it. I thought the fairy was withholding from me but after ten minutes of brutally beating her for information it turned out I'd spelt Mormon wrong in my initial search. Hope she doesn't hold it against me.

Edit again: This is phenomenal.