Randomness

Missy

Here's a thought, kids. If you take nudes, be sure they're not on your cell.

(Oh, and it turns out there's a frontal. Mmmmph.)

Are you talking about a boob shot or a, you know, true frontal? 'Cause a shot of her chest was hacked and released yesterday, but not the latter.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My job currently involves me compiling information about the delinquent backgrounds of present day criminals who are suing local authorities for compensation by alleging abuse. One individual in particular was taken to see Batman Returns at the cinema, except the social worker put it down as "The Return of Batman".

It gave me a little cheer in what is otherwise a case file of misery and bile.

Today at work I ran into my aunt and uncle whom I haven't seen in probably 8-10 years. :)

And they immediately pointed out how much weight I'd gained since they last saw me. :(

About 10 years ago I went to a family birthday party with Jenny, and her grandmother, who hadn't seen me in quite some time, said, "You got fat." Those were the first words out of her mouth.

Today at work I ran into my aunt and uncle whom I haven't seen in probably 8-10 years. :)

And they immediately pointed out how much weight I'd gained since they last saw me. :(

About 10 years ago I went to a family birthday party with Jenny, and her grandmother, who hadn't seen me in quite some time, said, "You got fat." Those were the first words out of her mouth.

My dad did the same thing when I sent my mom a Mother's Day picture where I had the kids at work make signs for her.

How has EBay not taken this down yet?

Q: Why are you trying to sell this for one million?

A: Because I thought two million might be a bit unreasonable in this economy.

Q: Have you seen how many hits your auction has?

A: No, what are "hits"?

Q: Do I get a discount if I AM Nicolas Cage??

A: Of course. You get a 25% discount for being Nicolas Cage, and another 25% for not exsanguinating me.

Q: If Nicolas Cage dies, thereby being proven to not be a vampire, do I get a refund?

A: Not unless you can show me the body.

Q: will you hand-deliver anywhere in the universe?

A: Not anywhere in the universe, but almost. I will hand deliver it within a 5 mile radius of my house - but you must pay my gas, which is still a savings over shipping. For example, if you purchased it at the Buy It Now price of $1,000,000.00 and chose the hand delivery option, your invoice will show $1,000,001.25 (compared to $1,000,002.75 if shipped). Thanks for your interest.

Q: Nick Cage has aged terribly in the past 10 years, he's obviously not been drinking his daily amount of blood to stay young

A: My theory is that he allows himself to age to a certain point, maybe 70, 80 or so, then the actor "Nicolas Cage" will "die"... but in reality, the undead vampire "Nicolas Cage" will have rejuvenated himself and appeared in some other part of the world, young again, and ready to start all over. From time to time somebody might mention to him that he bears a slight resemblance to the young version that dead American actor, whose name they can't recall, but eventually, those occurrences will stop altogether.

Cause humor?

Just got back from the Race Wars tour. Seriously, guys, if they come your way, go to it. MegaRan especially is amazing and puts on a great set. Also, this:

320772_10150297384107309_538887308_8045521_561414882_n.jpg

Is it as fun as it looks?

It was an amazing show. I only saw two of the four acts cause I actually wanted to catch the bus home and not have to walk 5 miles home at one in the morning, but those acts were very good. Adam Warrock was pretty solid, but MegaRan really got the crowd going, and part of his set was a freestyle rap that he's actually quite good at. He finished off with the EL theme song.

@BosDan Dan Toland

@MuseumWalkerIan @earth_2 Whippersnapper!

@earth_2 Michael Sims

@MuseumWalkerIan @BosDan Whippersnapper!

GeekPlanetDave Dave Probert

@MuseumWalkerIan @earth_2 @BosDan Whippersnapper

How to piss of 3 thirty-somethings when simply making a light-hearted put-down of the new British staff on Earth-2.net The Show on Twitter!