Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pamphlet bombings?

Yes, but you have to buy the bombs, and then you need to develop the perfect pamphlet, like which one is going to cause the most amounts of destruction at the cheapest price, and then you need to wonder about the morality ambiguity of all the people/bins/sidewalks that will be destroyed by all the pamphlets people will throw away. And then there's the cost of printing up those pamphlets, and in the off cases that they don't go off, you need to have interesting information in them, such as "Have you ever thought about God? KABOM! Oh, you're still here? Well, I guess we could say he was a wicked cool guy who gave up his son for BURN FOR YOUR SINS! If you're reading this, you must be still alive, well, could you do me a favour and play in traffic, or jump in the river, I'll be your friend.....well not your friend, cause you'll be in hell for killing yourself, but I'll tell God that you were a wicked cool guy.....well not tell him, but if he ever brings you up, I'm damn sure going to say you weren't all that bad.

In other news, it's 1AM, and I have way to much free time to procrastinate about other stuff I really should be doing.

My first inclination is to say that those people give Christians a bad name. But that's too narrow a criteria. They give human beings a bad name. Having them protest you is like getting hate mail from Hitler.

Man, at least Hitler liked Aryan people. These guys just hate people for breathing oxygen.

E-mail I just received with the header "LOAN.":

We offer all types of Loan (Business, Personal, Consolidation, Car, Investment, etc) @ 3% annual rate.

Do you need a loan and have been turned down by your bank due to bad credit?

Do you have unpaid bills or in debt? Do you have dreams of setting up a business?

Contact us for a loan today and put a stop to all your financial barriers. CONTACT email.

We are fast and reliable and honesty is our watch word.

Well, if 'honesty' is your "watch word", then how can I refuse?!??!

We offer all types of Loan (Business, Personal, Consolidation, Car, Investment, etc) @ 3% annual rate.

Do you have unpaid bills or in debt? Do you have dreams of setting up a business?

Contact us for a loan today and put a stop to all your financial barriers. CONTACT email.

You sound like Homer Simpson after he had a crayon shoved up his nose to lower his I.Q.

You sound like Homer Simpson after he had a crayon shoved up his nose to lower his I.Q.

Ah, one of my favorite episodes because it's so true to life in that smart people are discriminated against in society/pop culture.

Ah, one of my favorite episodes because it's so true to life in that smart people are discriminated against in society/pop culture.

In terms of humanity and life, it is my favorite episode of that show.