Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it so hard to find a good idea for a halloween costume that doesn't involve shaving your beard?

Rejected ideas so far-

Tony Stark. I've got a suit and a portable light I could attach to my chest but I was Matt Murdock last year and don't want to be 'that guy'. You know, the one only who always dresses as comic book or uber-geeky stuff. Yes that includes dressing as a jedi or similar.

Mac from It's Always Sunny- Got a RIOT shirt and the rest is easy, but it is a: lazy and b: not exactly iconic and recognisable.

Hennifer Hlopez- I do have all the tools I need for a Hennifer Hlopez/Mitch Conner from South Park outfit but it's a: also lazy since it only involved my hand and b: involves extensive roleplaying, and after last year role-playing blind I'm looking for less of an actual performance.

I do have a solid reasonably cheap idea that will work (and provide reusable props for future ideas), but this has definitely made me realise that bearded halloween ideas are surprisingly scarce.

Why is it so hard to find a good idea for a halloween costume that doesn't involve shaving your beard?

Rejected ideas so far-

Tony Stark. I've got a suit and a portable light I could attach to my chest but I was Matt Murdock last year and don't want to be 'that guy'. You know, the one only who always dresses as comic book or uber-geeky stuff. Yes that includes dressing as a jedi or similar.

Mac from It's Always Sunny- Got a RIOT shirt and the rest is easy, but it is a: lazy and b: not exactly iconic and recognisable.

Hennifer Hlopez- I do have all the tools I need for a Hennifer Hlopez/Mitch Conner from South Park outfit but it's a: also lazy since it only involved my hand and b: involves extensive roleplaying, and after last year role-playing blind I'm looking for less of an actual performance.

I do have a solid reasonably cheap idea that will work (and provide reusable props for future ideas), but this has definitely made me realise that bearded halloween ideas are surprisingly scarce.

Barney from HIMYM. Or go as Larry David in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

If you do go for Hennifer, you could dress up as Ben Affleck, apart from the hand. At the very least take pictures of your costume to put on here or facebook.

If you do go for Hennifer, you could dress up as Ben Affleck, apart from the hand. At the very least take pictures of your costume to put on here or facebook.

Unless I went as late 90's douchbag Affleck from a Kevin Smith film, none of those men have beards.

Delgado is a nice one, but to most people it's another one they're questioning all night.

For Haddock to work I'd need a Tintin, I'd be happy to do it otherwise.

For Haddock to work I'd need a Tintin, I'd be happy to do it otherwise.

Provide my train fare and accommodation for a weekend trip to Bristol and I shall quiff my hair in return!