Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, I did a group activity thing, and the warm up game was "Save the whale" where you have to act like protestors trying to save a whale from being taken away, you hold onto the person for dear life, and one person, plays a poacher and trys to get you off of them, by any means necessary, one your off, you become a poacher too.

So, I'm playing, and I have to do anything I can to hang onto this girl.

We're allowed to use any methods possible to hold on, most people just grab onto her arms and body for dear life, I on the other hand took off my belt and wrapped it round her leg and tie it up and hold on for dear life.

In the end I won the game as I was able to hold on for the longest.

In my defense they didn't say anything about not taking off my belt and using it as an advantage.

So, I did a group activity thing, and the warm up game was "Save the whale" where you have to act like protestors trying to save a whale from being taken away, you hold onto the person for dear life, and one person, plays a poacher and trys to get you off of them, by any means necessary, one your off, you become a poacher too.

So, I'm playing, and I have to do anything I can to hang onto this girl.

We're allowed to use any methods possible to hold on, most people just grab onto her arms and body for dear life, I on the other hand took off my belt and wrapped it round her leg and tie it up and hold on for dear life.

In the end I won the game as I was able to hold on for the longest.

In my defense they didn't say anything about not taking off my belt and using it as an advantage.

You know what they say, necessity breeds creepy innovation.