Randomness

Missy

It's Monday night and I'm drinking whiskey, straight, for no reason.

Of course you have a reason.

It's Tuesday.

I could also contend that I'm in the middle of nowhere, with my significant other back in Colorado for the week-- And crap, now I'm depressed drunk, time to eat a brick of cheese.

I would've belived it's tuesday....

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Tuesday.

I could also contend that I'm in the middle of nowhere, with my significant other back in Colorado for the week-- And crap, now I'm depressed drunk, time to eat a brick of cheese.

Ah, for the prophetic dream sideffect. Thats what I always do when I need guidance in my life. Or y'know, if its tuesday. Hey it is! Where's that block of emmental?

It's Tuesday.

I would've belived it's tuesday....

Hell, he had me at "whiskey straight"

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing… er… Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

The Miskatonic Valley Yuletide Faire is here!

++ THE MISKATONIC VALLEY YULETIDE FAIRE

Welcome to Innsmouth, the Pearl of New England!

Every December, the Esoteric Order of Dagon hosts the Miskatonic Valley Yuletide Faire, a holiday marketplace at the former Masonic Temple at New Church Green in Innsmouth. Mayor Obed Marsh, may the Deep Ones bless his eternal governance, lights the community sacrificial pyre on the first of the month, and the festivities begin!

Amidst holiday entertainments, local artisans and craftspeople ply their wares. The Voices of Azathoth, our local children's choir, and the Servitor Flautists perform on the Grand Stage of Malignity throughout the month! "Dread Hymns Ancient and Modern" and the canonical cult scriptures are always lovingly reprinted and distributed by the kind folks at the Wilbur Whateley Memorial Library so that residents and visitors can sing and chant with the carolers, Esquimaux wizards, Louisiana swamp-priests, and local cultists. At midnight on Midwinter Eve, the liturgical play "the Adoration of the Mi-Go" is performed under the lights of a synathroesmus of iridescent globes by Arkham's world-famous acting troupe, the Haunters in the Dark, on the Great Stage.

Get ready for holiday parties and ritual feasts with the help of our local farmers, bakers, and candymakers! Every year since 1928, Mother Shub has set up her tempting pastry and confections stand, the Yule Goat, and this year is no exception! Mason & Jenkin's Pantry will be selling their home made preserves, and the Innsmouth Canning Company will be offering a selection of fresh fish, true to their motto: You Are What You Eat!

Shopping for holiday gifts is a breeze at the Miskatonic Valley Yuletide Faire! Old Man Ackerman, proprietor of Miskatonic Valley's renowned toy store and antiquities dealership, Elder Things, brings hand-crafted clockworks and tin machines that spout iridescent, prolately spheroidal bubbles to delight the wee ones. Old Man Ackerman's educational toys make non-Euclidean calculus fun! Curwen Imports brings a selection of exotic merchandise and antiquities from all over the globe and points beyond, including authentic 12th century illuminated manuscripts crafted by Bartolomeo Corsi. There's no better time to get a pet magah bird for little Billy or a new set of yellow Carcosan robes for yourself! Bargains galore!

(For the pleasure of the adults, the Black Temple Burlesque Troupe performs nightly through January at the Vault of Zin in Innsmouth's Red Light District.)

And that's just a sampling of what the Faire has to offer! Fun for the whole family! May this Yule season bring madness and the void's wild vengeance to all!

God, I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.