Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And somehow, I forget that. It's like Christmas morning every time I remember, though.

I bet.

It's like the exact opposite of a guy who loses an arm but dreams every night that he has an arm but when he wakes up, he goes through the agony of losing an arm again and again. Feeding a life of misery only to end at the bottom of a ravine in a whiskey soaked car seat as the smoke plumes and the tires spin.

Or something.

I really don't know where I can put this, so I'll take a stab in the dark.

I just found out this morning that a really close friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident in Madison. He was perfectly fine last night, I was looking at pictures of him in the zombie lurch on FB last night. And now this morning... just... oh god.

I'm very sorry, Hannah. About 10 years ago two of my friends suddenly died within a few weeks of each other. One was shot to death while celebrating his recent graduation / new job, and the other died from lifelong complications due to a birth defect. So I know that numb, shocked feeling.

My options are as follows: finish editing Earth-2.net: The Show 351, prep for World's Finest Podcast 65, drink, or sleep.

I don't feel like editing or prepping, I have nothing to do once I drink (and I don't feel like drinking alone), and I'm not tired enough to sleep.