Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK is it bad that the only 2 songs I remember from the Batman & Robin soundtrack are Gotham City by R. Kelly and Foolish Games by Jewel? I just looked at the track list and wow! I recognize a few of the other bands, but I don't remember their songs at all.

1. End Is the Beginning Is the End - The Smashing Pumpkins

2. Look into My Eyes - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

3. Gotham City - R. Kelly

4. House on Fire - Arkarna

5. Revolution - R.E.M.

6. Foolish Games - Jewel

7. Lazy Eye - The Goo Goo Dolls

8. Breed - Lauren Christy

9. Bug - Soul Coughing

10. Fun for Me - Moloko

11. Poison Ivy - Me'Shell Ndegéocello

12. True to Myself - Eric Benet

13. Batman Overture - Elliot Goldenthal

14. Moaner - Underworld

15. Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning - The Smashing Pumpkins

Other way around, Preston. :P

Also, the university is now installing a piece of art that is essentially a metal spiral (so, I use the term art loosely here, as do my art friends) hung over the main staircase by wire hung from the ceiling.

I'm currently taking bets on how soon it'll come crashing down and cause major damage/injury.

Time to buy a TV.

Me: Hello, I would like to buy a TV.

Best Buy person: What kind? We sell many here.

Me: I’d like one that is really big, but not that expensive.

Best Buy person: You mean like a television with a big screen, but low priced. That is a lot ask for because the bigger the TV the more expensive it is. There are also other things you want to be thinking about when buying a TV, like whether it will be a Hd one with crisp video and audio or not.

Me: Oh I want one really loud. Like really, really, loud

Best Buy person: Well our TVs don’t get too loud, but you can add on wired or Bluetooth speakers. Well Bluetooth ones may only work with Bluetooth compatible TVs.

Me: Okay so lets get this straight between each other, I want a TV, the biggest size, the TV must also be really loud, it most be Bluetooth compatible, cheap, and awesome HD video. I would also want it to use less power than most TVs so I can save electricity. What would make it even better would if the TV didn’t have to be plugged in, yeah, that would be great. Also I forgot to say it must the thinnest out of all flat screens. A built in VHS, CD, DVD, memory card slot, and Blu-Ray Disc player would be great too. What would make it even more awesome is if it had like a hard drive and a thing so it can scan for Wi-Fi and it would have some browser so I could go on the internet with the thing, yeah that would be cool. Even better, a TV made out of gold and diamond. Maybe it could also have like robotic arms that popped out that could like serve me food ad stuff. Or maybe also a pop out toilet so I don’t have to walk all the way over to the bathroom. Along with a pop out shower. Do you have any TVs that have all those things? And I would prefer that it be under $30.

Best Buy person: :mellow::blink:<_<