The "I need to vent" thread

Missy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Four years ago, I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, ready to buy a house, and on the verge of a promotion at a job I loved.

Now I'm working 55 hour weeks at a job I kind of hate and the only female in my life is a cat, who I just had to give away because I'm never home.

Yeah, it's been one of those nights.

Four years ago, I was engaged to the girl of my dreams, ready to buy a house, and on the verge of a promotion at a job I loved.

Now I'm working 55 hour weeks at a job I kind of hate and the only female in my life is a cat, who I just had to give away because I'm never home.

Yeah, it's been one of those nights.

Fuck, Dubs, sorry to hear all that.

So we were at Red Robins last night for my mom's birthday, and I had a panic attack. We were sitting at a table with four or five babies on each side and the noise level was through the roof. My heart was racing and it was getting really hard to breathe when the waitress came over and said "are you ready for your birthday dessert". My mother said sure why not, looked at me and told me they were going to sing. Sure enough five waiters come around the table and start singing. I was || this fucking close to start swinging. I fucking hate people.

• 2 weeks later...

What's worse than getting seriously ill the day work is due? Actually doing the fucking work to the best of your abilities, and not being able to hand it in.

Edit: My lecturer has said for right now, the electronic copies are ok, but I need to hand my hard copies when I feel better. So, it's actually OK now. Thank God.

It's a week more than required. Honestly if they got inspectors in here I don't see how they wouldn't find all the problems with the place, but that's not really my business. I can't believe anyone would put in an offer just based on one visit.

I was planning on moving out when uni ended anyway, and this provides a nice breaking point so it's not like I'm screwing over my housemates by leaving and forcing them to find a place myself. but it's not exactly fun.

I went to go change my Dish Network programming to save some money and found out that their new Blockbuster service that they say is all included, is actually 10.00 a month and they had me signed up. I never asked for it or used it.

edit: Looks like what happened was they got rid of the plan I had, and changed it to this new one without telling me.

Just lost my girlfriend. Long distance doesn't work, you shouldn't try it. I feel like punching some one really hard, in the face. Fuck emotional instability, Fuck people, and fuck you ex. I'm done fighting, and I'm done fighting for you.

Sorry to hear. That happened to me last year, and believe me, it didn't end well.

Funny thing, this isn't exactly my first choice. But right now, in this area, temp work is the only kind of work that provides me a solid, relatively consistent pay base in terms of being able to afford rent etc and not having to worry about being lowballed by assholes. Plus, the recursive situation of needing a job but needing experience that you can only get by having that type of job (or temping).

I posted something here that was not very nice, very innapropriate, juvinille, and i retract that statement.

Been there, done that. I've done it more times than probably everyone else on this forum, combined. So don't worry about it.

I got asked for the second time in my adult education life today, if I was dyslexic.

For the first time in my life, I'm starting to wonder, and worry, that I am. I'm 24, and made it through all of primary, and secondary school, without anyone asking any questions, and several parts of higher education. It's just bothering me, that I've made it so far in my life, and am only know finding out that I may have a problem.

I posted something here that was not very nice, very innapropriate, juvinille, and i retract that statement.

Been there, done that. I've done it more times than probably everyone else on this forum, combined. So don't worry about it.

I got asked for the second time in my adult education life today, if I was dyslexic.

For the first time in my life, I'm starting to wonder, and worry, that I am. I'm 24, and made it through all of primary, and secondary school, without anyone asking any questions, and several parts of higher education. It's just bothering me, that I've made it so far in my life, and am only know finding out that I may have a problem.

I was 26 when I learned something about myself(which I won't discuss in public), and while it did seem like a problem at first, it was somewhat liberating and enlightening when I realized what it was.