Best Sonic Game?

Guest Kevbo

Which Sonic Game was YOUR Favorite?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
Sonic 2 was the best. Those Labrinth levels were insane!

Labrynth was in the first one.

And also, I hate it when S&K and Sonic 3 are seperate options, they're two parts of one game and when combined is the best Sonic game ever.

Sonic 2 came with my Genesis. I already had my cousin's copy of the first one, and had played that for days. Then I played Sonic 2 after beating the first one and it immediately became a treasure in my eyes. Long after my Sega Genesis went kaput, my Sonic 2 cartridge is still in my closet, with my copy of Streets of Rage 2. Awesome game, and the best in the series.

Where's the "Sonic sucks and Mario rules" option?

Kidding!  Null vote.

Sonic doesn't suck, by any means. But you're right in that Mario games are far better. Mostly because they have Luigi in them!

I'll give the vote to Sonic 2 though.

Tails>Luigi man, no question.

Where's the "Sonic sucks and Mario rules" option?

Kidding!  Null vote.

Sonic doesn't suck, by any means. But you're right in that Mario games are far better. Mostly because they have Luigi in them!

I'll give the vote to Sonic 2 though.

Blasphemy! Luigi will not stand for this. Tails is no match for His might!

Blasphemy! Luigi will not stand for this. Tails is no match for His might!

Seconded.

Get your heads out of your Nintendo-endorsed asses. Tails has more greatness in one of his tails than Luigi does totally, that and Tails has a last name.

• 2 months later...

tough one between "Sonic 2" and "Sonic3 and Knuckles". I'd have to say Sonic 2 though. Also Sonic 3-d wasn't bad when it actually worked on my computer.

As for the Sidekick Rivalry question its Miles "Tails" Prower hands down. He can fly and make spinballs like Sonic can (although relatively slower) whereas luigi can umm....... well, he can jump really high. big whoop!! The only way Luigi can beat Tails is if he had powerup Items(even then it would be a close one).

How the fuck did I miss this poll???

Anyway, the answer is Sonic 3 and Knuckles, but for this poll, I'll vote Sonic and Knuckles. The expansion cartridge technology was godly. I've spent literally hundreds upon hundreds of hours playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles getting Hyper Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. I have 2 saves for every possible player combination (Sonic alone, Tails alone, Knuckles alone, and Sonic & Tails) saved on my S3&K save screen with all the hyper emeralds on every save. That's how into that game I was. I still hook up my Genesis every now and then just to play S3&K.

• 2 months later...
How the fuck did I miss this poll???

Anyway, the answer is Sonic 3 and Knuckles, but for this poll, I'll vote Sonic and Knuckles. The expansion cartridge technology was godly. I've spent literally hundreds upon hundreds of hours playing Sonic 3 and Knuckles getting Hyper Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. I have 2 saves for every possible player combination (Sonic alone, Tails alone, Knuckles alone, and Sonic & Tails) saved on my S3&K save screen with all the hyper emeralds on every save. That's how into that game I was. I still hook up my Genesis every now and then just to play S3&K.

Quoted, very late, for truth.

• 1 month later...
A racing game for the Saturn. Have wantred to try it myself of some time

It absolutely rules. I could play it for days, and days, and days, and days, and days, and a few more days after that. It's far too easy to complete, unfortunately, with only five stages and about ten characters, but it's so bloody addictive. Plus, collecting the emeralds and unlocking Super Sonic is one hell of a rush. Make a sequel!

And I've decided to start posting more over here.

• 1 year later...