Things you want but can't have

Missy

I really want a cat, but my allergies are getting worse. It used to be that I could stand being around cats for roughly two hours before they got to me, and even then my symptoms weren't all that serious: a slight itch at my jaw, runny nose and maybe some sneezing. Now, however, within a few minutes, I find myself struggling for air.

Not only does this mean we can't have a cat, but it also means we have to limit our time with cat-owning friends. They can come here and we can meet them somewhere, but going to their homes is out of the question.

That said, what are some things you want, but, for whatever reason, can't have?

A cat (I'm not allergic, just unfit to have one right now)

An apartment in London

A bed

A normal girlfriend for a change, failing that, a massage

A circle of people that I can trust

A job that doesn't make me want to pull my hair out

Abs

A job.

My own place.

Expendable income.

Be able to sit and write something without suddenly giving up for no reason.

Patience.

A beard.(I've been working on this thing for six months and still I have nothing!)

I have all these things and yet I'm still not happy. Look upon my quirks ye mighty and despair.

Also I want but can't have less cats. Seriously, I don't want these freaking cats.

Wow, all you people want cats. I likey :)

1. I want my dog to NOT have separation anxiety. It's driving my neighbors nuts and emptying my wallet.

2. I want to go back to college and change my major to Graphic Design. I was such a dumbass for going to a school that let me make up my "own" major.

I have all these things and yet I'm still not happy. Look upon my quirks ye mighty and despair.

But your Stavros....your everything i want to be....and so much more......Stavros-y....

It takes a long time to be this Stavrovian. Take it from me, its not a good investment of your time.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Fine.

Something I want but can't have.

To be a Stavronian.

I really miss having a car around the house, But my parents wont here of a new cat, They are tired of smelling the litter box. I tell them, it only smelled so bad at the end because he was diabetic, But still no.

I dunno your living situation there doug but an outdoor cat would elimiate the need for a litter box :D

Fine.

Something I want but can't have.

To be a Stavronian.

I really miss having a car around the house, But my parents wont here of a new cat, They are tired of smelling the litter box. I tell them, it only smelled so bad at the end because he was diabetic, But still no.

I dunno your living situation there doug but an outdoor cat would elimiate the need for a litter box :D

I would except for 2 reasons

1) The neighbors (the ones with micheal and chrstopher) would probaly kill him

2) I would be way to worried knowing he could be out there, having anything happen.