Things you want

Stavros

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haggis, no. I could do with some Irn Bru. My attempts to find it in the states has so far come up negative.

Yeah, it may be hard to find, but dammit, it's worth it. I have a bottle cooling in the fridge right now.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Found out the British Food Store in Dayton has Irn Bru. Going to take a trip there as soon as possible, get some Irn Bru and a Mars Bar for way too much. YES!!!

The cold touch of a woman that barely tolerates me.

That's some kinky shit.

Not really, the trick is just hating the person you're with. Been there, done that, nothing to write home about.

Yeah and if you plan to break up with them, it makes that last time kinda... yeah, I'm going to stop right there. Needless to say, there's nothing quite like Break-up sex.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Found out the British Food Store in Dayton has Irn Bru. Going to take a trip there as soon as possible, get some Irn Bru and a Mars Bar for way too much. YES!!!

Nice. If you ever do go and get some Irn Bru and Mars bars, get the Irn Bru in cans rather than bottles if you can.

Nice. If you ever do go and get some Irn Bru and Mars bars, get the Irn Bru in cans rather than bottles if you can.

They just have it in the bottle.

They just have it in the bottle.

Still good.

Looking at digital cameras right now. None of my Ohayocon pictures turned out all that great using the one on my Blackberry so I kinda want a better one. I also would rather not spend too much so this might take a little while.

I got my digital camera for £50. It's nice and simple to use. Anyway, I want either of these:

41BRGS5KY5L._SS500_.jpg

417PXQA3PYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

A new Cambridge Audio DVD99 to replace the DVD55 I got 6 years ago that just gave up. Annoying, since the warranty is 5 years.

CA99BL.jpg

Especially annoying since I don't have another region free player and I just ordered Region 1 copies of Homicide: Life of the streets seasons 1 & 2.

• 2 weeks later...