Things you want

Stavros

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I'm just getting it to complete the set. In other news, I am eBaying new figures of Nightwing, Two-Face and Hush. My little brother stole some, he's 9, and realizing just how fun it is to play with Dick (sorry, couldn't help it) He collects the Marvel Legend line of figures, and I'm thinking of getting some of the Mattel DC Heroes ones, while not as flashy, they are more quality than the DC Direct ones (and more importantly, cost less money.)

Yup, I'm just getting it to complete the set. In other news, I am eBaying new figures of Nightwing, Two-Face and Hush. My little brother stole some, he's 9, and realizing just how fun it is to play with Dick (sorry, couldn't help it) He collects the Marvel Legend line of figures, and I'm thinking of getting some of the Mattel DC Heroes ones, while not as flashy, they are more quality than the DC Direct ones (and more importantly, cost less money.)

Hush is awesome. I got one and he was one of my favourite figures. What Nightwing and Two-Faces are you getting. From the same line or a different one?

That's the one I have. Be careful though, if he falls from a height his hand will fall off. Say a second shelf. So watch out. Two Face, I have the one from the Rogues Gallery line, and he comes with two guns and a coin that is in mid flip, he also looks awesome. If you can find him, I'd recommend that one.

I have a first appearance Nightwing, which is the disco costume one. It's alright. But if you want the best one that is poseable, I'd say go with DC Universe Nightwing, as you can pose them and not worry about the limbs getting too lose.

Edit: If you want a Dark Knight two face, a movie masters two face just came out in 6 inch form. So if you want one like the one in your pic, your best bet is going to Toys R Us or a comic shop soon, as I hear it's quite popular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...