Random video game thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bug I've seen is the red ring around me showing someone was shooting at me got stuck for about an hour. Other than that it's been really smooth on my 360.

Since we are on the topic of Saint's Row 4, why are the missions where you have to delete a rogue program 10 times harder than every other mission in the game? I always end up with 4 versions of the program, police, and aliens attacking me all at once and have to fail the mission by running away.

The only bug I've seen is the red ring around me showing someone was shooting at me got stuck for about an hour. Other than that it's been really smooth on my 360.

Since we are on the topic of Saint's Row 4, why are the missions where you have to delete a rogue program 10 times harder than every other mission in the game? I always end up with 4 versions of the program, police, and aliens attacking me all at once and have to fail the mission by running away.

I've been playing the PS3 version, so maybe that's why I've been having different problems.

Have you got the upgrade where civilians give you health when they die, and also the one extending the area where you automatically pick that up? If not, that makes it a lot easier, also grabbing people close by for human shields then leaning against a building works, if all else fails, just getting in a car and running over as many people as you can for health pick ups also works.

I've been playing the PS3 version, so maybe that's why I've been having different problems.

Have you got the upgrade where civilians give you health when they die, and also the one extending the area where you automatically pick that up? If not, that makes it a lot easier, also grabbing people close by for human shields then leaning against a building works, if all else fails, just getting in a car and running over as many people as you can for health pick ups also works.

I've got almost every upgrade and every power. I don't know why this one thing is hard. I can take out a Flashpoint in one firestomp, but those rogue programs are a lot tougher.