The Return of Bruce Wayne!

prez

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This trips the Morrison Clause for me. I won't be buying it except for the Mike Barr one. Seriously, Mike fucking Barr back on Batman is genius.

I agree. If Morrison is doing an issue, I'll get that, but I was royally fucking burned with Battle For The Cowl*, so I'll wait for responses on how good any of the issues are before I bother with this.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like he's going to already be there when the story begins, instead of actually showing up in the situation, like we have seen previously. I hope that's what's happening at least, I kind of got bored of Bruce Quantum Leaping after 3 issues, and would like something different for the back half.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So issue 5. Art wasn't that special (wasn't the best in the series, that goes to #1 still) better than #4 overall.

Morrison explaining the truth behind the pictures of Thomas and Martha Wayne being involved in a cult. And a bit more about Black Glove wagers.

Also, the ending was odd, I want to see what happens next, but I am not counting down the days till I see it.

Didn't really blow me away. Generally, it was just a comic I paid 3 quid for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...