Random movie and tv thoughts

JackFetch

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just had a surreal moment. I was checking through the satellite guide and saw Catwoman is on. I've never seen it but know of it's reputation for being horrible. I started thinking about how many good comic book movies there are now that I only wished I could watch as a kid. I moved the guide up and saw Iron Man, then The Dark Knight, and then Spider-Man. I never would have dreamed the day would come when all these great comic book movies would be on tv at the same time.

I just can't wait to see how they portray the demon pregnancy from hell in the next movie and also imprinting on the superbaby. That's all I have to say.

Also, given the choice of the two or a threesome, I'll take Jacob, kthnxbye.

One of my friends just lent me the first two Underworld films. So, I'm probably going to watch them tomorrow, yay, wanted to see them for ages.

Hoo boy. I'mma find the bunkers.

(For the record, disliked the second one. Sorry Dubs.)

I agree that the second Underworld rightly sucked. It managed to make a sex scene with the woman of my dreams boring.

The first one is a fun stylish action movie that gets an irrational amount of hatred from people.

Click and Pearl Harbor exist. I acknowledge that she's been in shitty movies. I'm not insane.

So. Black Swan looks interesting.

5a807_NATALIE-PORTMAN-MILA-KUNIS-KISS.jpg

5a807_NATALIE-PORTMAN-BLACK-SWAN-KISS-MILA.jpg

Where can I pre book? :)

This is the guy who did Requiem for a Dream, you know that in the film any attractive lady/ladies getting it on is going to be utterly fucked up in one way or another. Perhaps by splicing it with closeup footage of battlefield surgery, or footage from Glenn Becks' show.

One of my friends just lent me the first two Underworld films. So, I'm probably going to watch them tomorrow, yay, wanted to see them for ages.

Dubs, be ready to bitchslap Austen tomorrow when he says he hated the first one. :P

Yeah.....I was bored. Bill Nighy was the fucking man though. I felt while watching it, so this is where Stephanie Myer got her ideas for that Twilight bullshit, about Vampires and Werewolves.

But yeah, really disappointed.

Twilight Eclipse- Am I supposed to take this seriously? I mean, I quite like the three main characters at this point just because I think they're having a laugh with the whole thing, even Bella, since she's actually doing something more than moping this time around. That being said Bella breaking her hand trying to punch Jacob was hilarious.