what do you want to see brought back

Badhead

For awhile I was working under the theory that Donna was Romana.It would be nice if they brought Romana back but I want it to be a total surprise. This would go down to prior to the reveal, her being called something other than Romana including in the promo material For that matter,I would highly enjoy the return of The Rani. All of her stories were kinda bad but it was never because of Kate Mara. She's still young enough that she could conceivably still play the part, even if she regenerates into a Younger Rani during the story.

Tekker! :yes:

Ice Warriors, the 8th Doctor, John Simm's Master & Captain Jack. The Eleventh Doctor playing off of any of them would be very refreshing!

Also, if Lady Christina de Entitled Catwoman-lite Thief Bint and her f***ing flying bus return, I raze BBC Wales to the ground.

Tekker! :yes:

Ice Warriors, the 8th Doctor, John Simm's Master & Captain Jack. The Eleventh Doctor playing off of any of them would be very refreshing!

Also, if Lady Christina de Entitled Catwoman-lite Thief Bint and her f***ing flying bus return, I raze BBC Wales to the ground.

Yes a posh woman who commits theft. Yet we are not only ment to like her, but we are ment to hate the people who are trying to arrest her for breaking the law. The doctor lets a criminal go free. That episode would have been so much better if at the end he turned her into the police and coldly told her that what she likes to do for fun is wrong.

Sutekh/The Osirians

Also at some point I want our universe and the alternate universe Cybermen reconciled. Maybe we could go back to the initial incursion and see the two fighting a war which the other universe Cybermen win, subsequently upgrating all their counterparts.

The 4-5-6. Discovering them elsewhere on other worlds would be interesting.

The Toclafane

And of course the pig slaves. Gotta have at least a four-part episode about the pig-slaves at some point. Gotta meet that fan demand.

It'd be pretty cool to see the Ice Warriors, the Meddling Monk, maybe Omega, and from RTD, definatley the Master and maybe K-9 could pop back up.

It would be really awesome if they got Adric to return from the dead and become the Doctors full companion for about 4 seasons.

Joking on the last one.

A more manipulative Doctor with his assistants. He isn't supposed to be your best freind (or boyfreind!!). Was praying that the last season would finish with Amy and Rory realising that the Doctor had manipulated them all season to try to find a way to recreate/duplicate himself so that he wouldn't die (a lot of episodes seemed to revolve around duplicating one or other of the assistants - especially Amy) and to feel betrayed that they had not just lost their daughter but also been driven half insane. Never happened.

Thats more like it. River Song was great at the start but has been used too much. And if the parallel universe tenth doctor comes back I will be hitting the off button.

Now let me slide off at a tangent. i don't know if anyone has asked this, but after "Let's kill hitler" is it right to assume that as Mel and Amy grew up as freinds that humans and timelords age at the same rate???

Thats more like it. River Song was great at the start but has been used too much. And if the parallel universe tenth doctor comes back I will be hitting the off button.

Now let me slide off at a tangent. i don't know if anyone has asked this, but after "Let's kill hitler" is it right to assume that as Mel and Amy grew up as freinds that humans and timelords age at the same rate???

I always think of Mel/river song as being someone that has aspects of time lord DNA. But is not actuly a time lord. But i could be wrong

River can seemingly control her aging process, so I would assume that even though she's partially human, she ages kinda like a Time Lord.

Proof of this was stated in "Let's Kill Hitler," in which River mentions that she'll slowly de-age herself to throw people off. Obviously this was said to account for the fact that Alex Kingston looks younger in "Silence in the Library" / "Forest of the Dead" than she did when she regenerated from Mels to River, but I'll take it as a fact. Not in a "Mike's crazy theories" kind of way, but in a "we don't know everything River can do due to her mixed up DNA" kind of way.

Who can regenerate. I assumed she was a timelord. Gonna have to watch those episodes again to see what they said about her.

And much less use of the psychic paper and sonic screwdriver.

yes they use the sonic screwdriver way too much. But i must say that i like the way Matt Smith uses it as a prop, The way he throws it up and catchs it with the other hand, and taps himself on the head with it while he is thinking. But it has become a cure all problems thing.

Gonna dig out let's kill hitler to see that scene. Not my favorite episode (probably suffered because I was at fever pitch to see the Doctor go up against Hitler), but will have another look.

So could the Doctor also do this??? Would have come in handy during Last of the Time Lords and would have been a better explanation than the one we got for him becoming young again. Imagine, the master ages you 700 years, it takes you a year to de-age back to normal and then he ages you again. Would have been nice in a not-nice sort of way.

I have always wanted them to go back to the savage planet where they left Steven and see what happened after he was left behind and as that actor is still alive it isn't impossible (but unlikely).

Or a two doctors episode with the sixth doctor where he dies and gets a regeneration scene (again not going to happen).

• 5 weeks later...

I always figured having a 10th Doctor clone in the universe was setting up something for the next regeneration, so they could have a "multiple Doctors" story again. As long as they don't bring Rose back I'll be ok with whatever they do (I love Tennant). And bringing back Donna would be awesome, she was always my favorite companion (after Sarah Jane, of course) but I just don't see how it could happen. The Master has to come back as well because... well he's the Master and he's awesome. Those are my thoughts.