Favorite NES classic game

Mr. Keith

What NES classic game is your favorite?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Super Mario Brothers. Any of them, really.

One underrated NES classic is Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers. Seriously, playing that with my brother on co-operative missions was too much fun.

:OMG:

I'd freaking love it if someone were to bring that back as one of the NES classic games on the GBA. Anyone remeber what company made that game?

Of these choices, Zelda. The 2nd Quest was a big reward for beating the game.

Paperboy was fun too, but it was really annoying when my five year old niece could ride her bike between the car and the curb when no one else could. And she could do it consistently.

Tetris was a classic.

I don't consider Donkey Kong and Pac-Man to be NES games though, since they were on Atari and ColecoVision first. :P

This question was phrased so that people aren't fully understanding it. Mr. Keith wasn't asking which game was the best old school NES title (if that's what he meant, I would have moved this to the Classics forum); he's asking which game in the Classic NES Series is the best.

I don't consider Donkey Kong and Pac-Man to be NES games though, since they were on Atari and ColecoVision first.  :P

I'm referring to the NES remakes on the GBA, which were brought back on the NES classic series.

-edit-What Yoda said(Nearly at the same time as I did).

This question was phrased so that people aren't fully understanding it. Mr. Keith wasn't asking which game was the best old school NES title (if that's what he meant, I would have moved this to the Classics forum); he's asking which game in the Classic NES Series is the best.

I still voted for Dr. Mario. Fucking virii. Fucking catchy-ass music.