Sign in to follow this  
KnightWing

The Flash

It is such a blessing to have a comic book series with writers who truly know how to modernize and make a property consistently entertaining, keeping us guessing from week to week.

As opposed to Gotham.

I was watching tonight's episode and all I could think of was how cool a Flash and his Amazing Friends show would be. Flash, Green Arrow, and Firestorm fighting Grodd and other baddies each week would be amazing. To think we still have Atom and (possibly) Supergirl to come is mind blowing.

Sometime this year, we're literally going to have the Flash, Firestorm, and the Atom all on the same show interacting. I can't even believe how cool that is.

Sometime this year, we're literally going to have the Flash, Firestorm, and the Atom all on the same show interacting. I can't even believe how cool that is.

I know, the chances of Firestorm and Ray Palmer appearing in a show together used to be so small that it was practically atomic.

Every week I keep getting excited because I think the show is back on, and every week I keep getting disappointed that I'm wrong again. That's the problem with every show being on at DVR o'clock.I have no idea when anything is really on.