Sign in to follow this  
The Master

Randomness

So I quit my job and packed everything I own in my car and drove 2000 miles across the country. This is pretty scary. I haven't been not working since I was like 20. 

On 9/23/2018 at 8:51 PM, JackFetch said:

So I quit my job and packed everything I own in my car and drove 2000 miles across the country. This is pretty scary. I haven't been not working since I was like 20. 

All the best.

Until recently, every time I wore a costume nobody recognized my character. This year, I had a couple of people call me Roland.

20181106_184211.jpg

If @teenalphabro has made it to "Wolves of the Calla" or paid close attention to "Wind through the Keyhole" she could tell you whose severed head I have. 

---edit----

the name of the robot villain. I am not making any suggestions to go Highlander on anyone. 

TIL that fresh from his divorce from Anna Faris, Chris Pratt is now dating Arnie's daughter.

I'm sure that's been all over US tabloids and what not, but I literally found out about it laterally by looking at the wiki entry for the Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe.

She's 28 years old and he separated from Anna Faris last year. It's a little odd, but I'm not bothered.

4 hours ago, Donomark said:

She's 28 years old and he separated from Anna Faris last year. It's a little odd, but I'm not bothered.

Agreed - I'm merely commenting on it being an odd situation, nothing more.

And I knew Arnie had kids, but I never stopped to think a) how old they'd be now, or b) what - if anything - they did for a living.

A few days ago, I was told it was the 85th anniversary of the Holodomor. An event I never learned about in school.

Posted this on Facebook a year ago, so it was on my "memories" page. This made me laugh.

TFW your three year old is eating oatmeal and you hear yourself say "how did you get it on your rear?"