• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to have a cookie.

Merry christmas everyone!!!

Also, one christmas movie on tv! What is wrong with this country!?

Today and tomorrow are going to be when the majority of the Christmas Content will be on. You can count on that.

Well, the Santa Clause 3 was on, and I watched that, it was quite good for the first hour. Good in the christmas enjoyment sort of way.

I have named all the Apple computers I have and use to have after Spider-Man characters. My old Ibook G4, doesn't work anymore, it just died one day. I had dropped a couple times a little while before it stopped working. That computer is named Gwen Stacy.

Anyone else catch the irony here?

I have named all the Apple computers I have and use to have after Spider-Man characters.

My various drives are all named after original series Star Trek characters. I'm running low though, at this point I've only got Uhuru left from the bridge crew. I'll have to name my next drive Khan or something, but of course it will be a terabyte drive so that might be appropriate. Genetic superiority.

Long story short, I broke up a bar-fight last night. It was different.

Short story long?

I was at a graduation part for a friend at a local establishment, a table behind me got flipped over, and a couple of drunk townies were punching each other. I hopped up and pulled them apart. I then growled at the both of them to "Get out of here before I'm forced to do something drastic."

It was my second Batman moment in as many months.

I always liked Squall, especially later on in Kingdom Hearts. Squall, especially later on, really stepped up as a leader as opposed to Cloud who kinda always got on my nerves, especially early in the game where he just kinda tries to shrug off responsibility all with some single minded obsession with Sephiroth. Between that and his tacked on love story with Tifa, mainly because of the fact that it's obvious that she would have been runner-up if Aerith has survived, and you have a character that pales in comparison with Squall. Still, both are better than Tidus.