Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least they are in counselling, that's a good start. My folks just called it a day when I was about 19. My brother was 16 and sister was 12. It definitely hit them harder than me. My folks were good about it, I think they just fell out of love and kinda drifted apart, with different social interests, friendship groups, etc.

I was about to move out of home, so the impact on me was less. I was probably more distant than I should have been. In hindsight I wish I was more in touch with my brother over that time, to be a strong male presence. But I was young dumb and moving out with a girlfriend so I took the selfish route.

Direct answer to your question, just try and be the devils advocate for them, they probably know deep down any questions they ask either parent will get a biased answer (sometimes in reverse, as the mom try's to protect the dad or vice versa), so just answer any questions they have more from a philosophical or 'they' 'couple' perspective, so no blame or credit goes to either mom or dad. You want to make sure that both mom and dad keep strong links to all the kids. And if it starts to look like one is more to blame than the other, it can cause long term effects on that parents relationship with the kids.

I just found the Family guy-Something, Something Dark Side.

Anyone want a link, PM me.

Did you enjoy it? For me it was mediocre compared to Blue Harvest.

Blue Harvest was disappointing as well to me.

Anyway, I thought it was ok, but at the same time, it was poor in comparison to BH. Some of the jokes were good, but others were just terrible.

I did laugh at the Meg joke and the opening dig at Fox was funny.

You know, I cant think of a LOL moment for me from the entire episode. The jokes were flat out stupid to me. I mean really, Is it that funny that Peter mooned the camera when he was frozen? And why is Meg the bitch now? She was never portrayed this way until Season 3 (I think).

Going off that note, Suave do you watch the TV show? And if so what are your thoughts this season?

I just found the Family guy-Something, Something Dark Side.

Anyone want a link, PM me.

Did you enjoy it? For me it was mediocre compared to Blue Harvest.

Blue Harvest was disappointing as well to me.

Anyway, I thought it was ok, but at the same time, it was poor in comparison to BH. Some of the jokes were good, but others were just terrible.

I did laugh at the Meg joke and the opening dig at Fox was funny.

You know, I cant think of a LOL moment for me from the entire episode. The jokes were flat out stupid to me. I mean really, Is it that funny that Peter mooned the camera when he was frozen? And why is Meg the bitch now? She was never portrayed this way until Season 3 (I think).

Going off that note, Suave do you watch the TV show? And if so what are your thoughts this season?

I was a big fan of the show, I still watch it, but I just don't get the same enjoyment I did from earlier seasons, 3 being the best.

The jokes were stupid and I'm like most people, I really don't like Meg, I can't say why, it's just the way they portray her that make me dislike her.

I think this series has been average(8) and hasn't only had one good episode, the one with the multiverse.

I think this series has been average(8) and hasn't only had one good episode, the one with the multiverse.

Wait, the series as a whole, or just this season is an 8? To me this season is ONLY an 6-7 right now. It has some really good episodes (Family Goy) but the rest of the episodes were more "plot" focused, with less "lol" moments (Quagmires Baby, Jerome is the new Black Guy and Dog Gone come to mind. I would like to believe this is a result of starting a brand new show (Wich is awesome! I love the Cleveland Show so far), but it really shouldn't be.

I meant the series, as in it was series 8 :P

The Cleveland show is alright, I was expecting it to suck, but it's not bad. Quagmires baby had the most disturbing moment ever when Quagmire says that thing at the end. This weeks, the one with Lois's dad, was piss poor to me, it wasn't Simpsons bad, but it was pretty bad.

I think Family Guy stopped getting clever at some point and started getting preachy. And randomly offensive just for the sake of being offensive.

I think it got caught up in the joke of manatees, and can't decide if they want to laugh it off, take is seriously or be an actual f-ing show.

I think Family Guy stopped getting clever at some point and started getting preachy. And randomly offensive just for the sake of being offensive.

Oh, so it became South Park.

Yeah, it did. Im a huge fan of the show, and will continue to watch it, even though I know it's crap. I'm actually going to watch the newest episode in a moment, I'll post my thoughts later.

What's with everyone using Pokemon characters as Facebook avatars? Preston and Hannah, I see you're doing it. So at first I thought it was just a joke amongst your clique. But now I see my brother's doing it, too.

I've seen that myself and I was thinking the same thing until you said something. I find it as bad as using anything other than a picture of yourself or at least a good graphical representation. It's called Facebook for a reason. Makes me want to use a Digimon for myself just as a finger at all the people using Pokemon. By the way, I find it funny that Pokemon isn't setting off my spellchecker but Facebook and Digimon are.