Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's with everyone using Pokemon characters as Facebook avatars? Preston and Hannah, I see you're doing it. So at first I thought it was just a joke amongst your clique. But now I see my brother's doing it, too.

I've seen that myself and I was thinking the same thing until you said something. I find it as bad as using anything other than a picture of yourself or at least a good graphical representation. It's called Facebook for a reason. Makes me want to use a Digimon for myself just as a finger at all the people using Pokemon. By the way, I find it funny that Pokemon isn't setting off my spellchecker but Facebook and Digimon are.

larfleeze1-238x345-custom.jpeg:cry:

Someone on Facebook started an event saying,"hey, we all loved Pokemon at one point, so let's change our profile pictures to a Pokemon for the month." And I thought, "sure, Pokemon was awesome, I'm game." So I'll be switching back to my regular photo at the end of the month, but for now, it's a fun little nostalgic thing to do. Plus, my pic is taken from Super Effective, so it's awesome.

Wait...Mike has a brother?

And a sister. They're 20 and 17.

Sometimes I call myself an only child, but that's because I was raised as one. They're my dad's kids from his second marriage, so I was older when they were born and I've never lived with them.

March of next year will make me feel old, because both of them hit milestone birthdays.

There's some group that's "Use a Pokemon For Your Display Pic In December", a bunch of my friends are doing it, I got peer pressured into it. That and Blastoise is awesome.

Blastoise is awesome, but like I told you before--Leafeon would still slit its fucking throat and bury the remains in a bed of leaves in the Black Forest.

There's some group that's "Use a Pokemon For Your Display Pic In December", a bunch of my friends are doing it, I got peer pressured into it. That and Blastoise is awesome.

Blastoise is awesome, but like I told you before--Leafeon would still slit its fucking throat and bury the remains in a bed of leaves in the Black Forest.

Hardly a fair contest, one on one, which is why I always have a Ninetails in the rotation. :P