Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, her parents were both puggles, and she got more of the beagle side; she's got a pug face and tail, but her body is all beagle, as are her markings, and as I've said before, she's pretty damn smart (as in she's already figuring out toilet training three days after we've gotten her).

I hate dogs and even I have to admit, that's fucking adorable.

Yeah, she has a tendency to melt your damn heart like that.

I want one!

Nope, she's ours, but her brothers and sisters are still for sale next door.

I have been acting and feeling like I always have to be insane after watching The Men Who Stare At Goats. What the fuck was that movie?

Was it any good? I really want to see it.

Anyway, Christmas shopping, I just got an e-mail that my stuff is being shipped!

As soon as it gets here, I can buy some wrapping paper, wrap the stuff and forget about the crap part of Christmas for another year!

Edit: Stupid Play.Com had my nephews present out of stock so now, I need to cancel the order and get him something else.

My friend's Facebook relationship status now reads that she's engaged. To a guy that she only met two months ago.

This is weirding me out.

Friend of mine broke up with her 6 year boyfriend, one month later had a new guy, a month after that they were engaged and they got married within the year. Still together about 7 years later, its the sort of thing that really inspires you as regards love at first sight.

Friend of mine broke up with her 6 year boyfriend, one month later had a new guy, a month after that they were engaged and they got married within the year. Still together about 7 years later, its the sort of thing that really inspires you as regards love at first sight.

Hmm. Well, I hope that's how it happens.

I have been acting and feeling like I always have to be insane after watching The Men Who Stare At Goats. What the fuck was that movie?

Was it any good? I really want to see it.

Its funny, but its a crazy story. When you watch the trailer, you think that you don't understand what its about but its funny, so I'll go see it. But once you see it you still don't know what its about. I suggest watching just because of the funny parts and the crazy but entertaining brain fuck you get out of it.

Also, Ewan McGregor looks and sounds way different than he was in Star Wars as Obi Wan.