Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've not watched WWE in a couple of years. Someone tell me that Matt Hardy does not look like that now. Jesus.

Last time I saw him, he had put a horrible fake tan.

It can't be as bad as Christian's spray on. When he was fighting Yoshi Tatsu, he was the same color as Tatsu's tights.

Nobody knows why Hardy still has a job.

I've not watched WWE in a couple of years. Someone tell me that Matt Hardy does not look like that now. Jesus.

Last time I saw him, he had put a horrible fake tan.

It can't be as bad as Christian's spray on. When he was fighting Yoshi Tatsu, he was the same color as Tatsu's tights.

Nobody knows why Hardy still has a job.

Probably because he can work and he's over. Seriously, it's not that huge a mystery.

These look like the worst comics of all time, but I did laugh at the zombie-on-zombie violence on the cover. Seriously, the Undertaker fighting the undead? That's just wrong.

That whole comic just looks and feels wrong, just who the hell are the trying to appeal to!?

The thing I'm looking forward to is the half-assed promoting of the comic that they'll do the week of it's release on Raw.

These look like the worst comics of all time, but I did laugh at the zombie-on-zombie violence on the cover. Seriously, the Undertaker fighting the undead? That's just wrong.

That whole comic just looks and feels wrong, just who the hell are the trying to appeal to!?

The thing I'm looking forward to is the half-assed promoting of the comic that they'll do the week of it's release on Raw.

I'm suprised they didn't make the baddies vampires.

Also, page five, who the hell is the guy in the kilt!?

You can't say it's McIntyre cause he has long hair, and this guy has short hair, I think he's meant to be one of the highlanders, the guys who were sacked over a year ago.

When this is released, I want it to be a IIWY book of that week.

When this is released, I want it to be a IIWY book of that week.

If that were to occur, you do know who would end up with it, right?

Both you and Sean are knowledgeable when it comes to wrestling, so it could go either way. Or, really, if Preston opts to return before it's released, I might give it to him. Or I could torture Des with it for a 1st Issue Special. There are soooo many possibilities. :evil: