Randomness

Missy

I have been acting and feeling like I always have to be insane after watching The Men Who Stare At Goats. What the fuck was that movie?

Was it any good? I really want to see it.

Its funny, but its a crazy story. When you watch the trailer, you think that you don't understand what its about but its funny, so I'll go see it. But once you see it you still don't know what its about. I suggest watching just because of the funny parts and the crazy but entertaining brain fuck you get out of it.

Also, Ewan McGregor looks and sounds way different than he was in Star Wars as Obi Wan.

That may well be because he was trying to ground his accent in what would become the voice of Alec Guinness.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just randomly looking around Netflix and found a whole bunch of

DVDs. Half tempted to order a couple just to laugh.

He filmed his show on a sound stage just around the corner from the computer lab I worked throughout college. He'd passed on by the time I was there but people who were around at the time said he was every bit as cool/glazed off the air as he seemed on it.

I loved that Bob Ross was only pretending to teach you how to paint. He showed you what to do if you had years of experience with technique and pallette and composition but once you'd have gained all that experience, you'd think you'd know how to paint a mountain with trees in front of it. There should be a documentary about the people who tried to paint watching Bob Ross. It could be the funniest movie ever made.

Can anyone make sense of this:

Track your package

Date Time Location Event Details

7 Dec 2009 01:41:15 PM Irvine Van UK Delivery attempted

7 Dec 2009 10:42:37 AM Irvine Van UK Out for delivery

7 Dec 2009 02:26:35 AM Irvine Depot UK Arrival Scan

6 Dec 2009 11:06:48 AM Droitwich UK Arrival Scan

4 Dec 2009 12:00:00 AM Web Customer UK Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

Expecting twelve to fifteen inches of snow out here over the next two days.

Yep, it's winter all right. *bundles up preemptively*

Wow, that blows (no pun intended.) One of the only reasons I like living in the midwest. Sure, the weather is psychotically unpredictable but at least we rarely get more than six to eight inches from one storm system. Ohio drivers though do tend to treat the first snow of the season like the first time it's snowed ever but after that, it's all good.

Apparently it depends on where you are; we're on the border of our county, and now they're saying eight to thirteen. Supposed to be worse in the SE of the state (where I am at home) rather than the middle where you are. Either way, more than enough to probably cancel school for the girls tomorrow.

..I may have to get photos of puppy in snow drifts higher than she is. :P