Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, if we're talking characters I'd love to murder, Tidus and post-lobotomy (aka FFX-2) Yuna.

If we're talking favorite all-time main characters, then it's (in no particular order) General Beatrix (FFIX), Reddas (FFXII), Penelo (FFXII), Larsa (FFXII), Lulu (FFX), Auron (FFX), Vivi (FFIX), Paine (FFX-2).

Favorite villains are Kuja (FFIX), Vayne (FFXII), and Seymour (FFX).

I've only ever played FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII all the way through. I'm going to try to work my way through the Anthology (V and VI) at some point in the near future and maybe get my hands on Tactics. FFVIII I only made it to Deling City and then I traded it in cause I couldn't stand it.

Long story short, I broke up a bar-fight last night. It was different.

Short story long?

I was at a graduation part for a friend at a local establishment, a table behind me got flipped over, and a couple of drunk townies were punching each other. I hopped up and pulled them apart. I then growled at the both of them to "Get out of here before I'm forced to do something drastic."

It was my second Batman moment in as many months.

Damn. Good job sir.

Anyway, another article down, three more to go. First drafts of articles.

Yeah, Gaggy was jealous of Harley and tried to kill her. Still not really using Joker.

True. But it's still keeping his name in peoples minds.

So is Harley Quinn's entire exsistence.

So is the fact that he hasn't showed up since Bruce's death. I'm really intrigued as to what could be happening with that. Hopefully it's not a 'Going Sane', sort of thing. While I enjoyed that story, I'd like something new.

Yeah, Gaggy was jealous of Harley and tried to kill her. Still not really using Joker.

True. But it's still keeping his name in peoples minds.

So is Harley Quinn's entire exsistence.

So is the fact that he hasn't showed up since Bruce's death. I'm really intrigued as to what could be happening with that. Hopefully it's not a 'Going Sane', sort of thing. While I enjoyed that story, I'd like something new.

True. But he dressed up as him, Harley is a character in her own right now.

Also, theirs a plan that Morrison will be the one to bring him back. Also, theirs talk of Quitely drawing it, well Morrison said he wants to see Quitelys take.