The "Good news, everyone!" thread

James D.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the ranks of college degree holders.

You'll quickly find your BA (or BS, or BFA) is just as useful as a high school diploma, but more troublesome, because you are now "too qualified" for minimum wage jobs.

Whee!

What she said!

Even so, congrats sir Nelson!

To be fair, I would have had other opportunities to meet her, as she's a friend of a friend.

Also, I never said anything happened. We simply met and hung out with our mutual friend. That's all. But yes, I have a crush on her. I mean, how could I not? She ticks-off every single one of my Dream Woman boxes.

To be fair, I would have had other opportunities to meet her, as she's a friend of a friend.

Also, I never said anything happened. We simply met and hung out with our mutual friend. That's all. But yes, I have a crush on her. I mean, how could I not? She ticks-off every single one of my Dream Woman boxes.

So she carries a mace then?

:doh:

It's like the "404" reference the other day. It happens. But anyway, I know I'm the last one that should say anything since I've botched so many potential relationships because I didn't know what to say to them but I think you should go for it. Next time you see her, go ahead and ask if she wants to go to a movie and pick up some pizza or something. At worst, you find out she just wants to be friends. At best, you get to go out with some awesome chick.

Next time you see her, take her picture and post it here.

Umm, no. Maybe this is just me but that would be kinda rude unless Mike gets her permission first. Besides, say she sees that he did and decides it's creepy that Mike is showing her off to all these geeks without her permission?