Sign in to follow this  
The Master

The minor annoyances thread

I just found out through e-mail I didn't get a job I wanted/needed in a supermarket.

Yip, it's official I've hit level 7 of rockbottom, just when things can't seem to suck anymore, I get more crap.

So after a couple days of wonkyness, it turns out that my laptop battery is indeed dead. I had a week full of podcasting and editing planned that's now been shot to hell.

Home sick today. Woke up feeling like a can of crushed dogshit.

I'm going to drink Neo Citran and watch Lord of Illusions.

...You might want to get that looked at.

Some asshole opened the dryer while my stuff was in it and didn't close it, so I just wasted about a buck-fifty attempting to dry my laundry.

I need to quit dating, forever. Every girl I find is more out of her mind than the last one, which should be statistically impossible.

How come it is that I can manage to get semi-decent jobs at home, but at college, I can't get a job that gives me steady hours? (Didn't get the info desk job.)

Fuck this shit.

Mowing 2 lawns: An Hour and a Half

One Power Point: An Hour

Organizing Journal: Thirty minutes

Typing up a paper: 15 minutes

Time that I could spend right now goofing off if I didnt procrastinate: Endless

Grumble grumble stuck at work grumble grumble. Working in an old railway arch sucks, especially when its gloriously sunny outside. Not that I can tell for way back here behind my pc.

Who the fuck writes a 53 page novel summary? That's not a summary...that's a novel! That is officially more words than Of Mice and Men. I can't be expected to read this! I've abandoned novels before reaching 40,000 words! This fucking summary is 40,000 words. Memoirs of a Geisha? Memoirs of a Fail more like it!

Oh, which one is the one where the book ends with someone where everyone says "What the fuck was that!?"

The novelization of Spider-Man 3.

Boom! Roasted.

Who the fuck writes a 53 page novel summary? That's not a summary...that's a novel! That is officially more words than Of Mice and Men. I can't be expected to read this! I've abandoned novels before reaching 40,000 words! This fucking summary is 40,000 words. Memoirs of a Geisha? Memoirs of a Fail more like it!

The only way I can see the summary reaching 53 pages with Memoirs of a Geisha is if it went into the cultural stuff behind most of the book, in which case, yeah, I can see that happening.

Are you allowed to tell me more about it? :P

Des, copy/paste the first post you made on the subject. That's as good an explanation as your student can get.