Things you want

Stavros

Not exactly. Gamestop is in the middle of a huge PS2 purge and both of those games had a very limited printing.

Hmm. Must just be that the stores near me have a lot of them.

Also, I need to get the Dr. Horrible calendar. Just because. :P (Last year's was Dark Knight.)

I know, right? When I saw the Dr. H calendar at Barnes & Noble, I had to take a picture of it just to prove to myself that it was real.

photo-9.jpg

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Ipod. I'm just getting sick and tired of my Walkman MP3 now. I have to open up two programmes to get podcasts and stuff and it is near impossible to remove stuff from it.

I upgraded from a 2gb Sony walkman mp3 player to an 80gb ipod classic. No competition, the classic is superior in every fashion, I don't think I've spent a day since I got it without using it.

I'm pretty sure there are laws regarding the private ownership of Time Machines. Think about it, timecop? Worked for the government. Bill & Ted's phone box? Owned by the future society they created. Sam Beckett, part of a government project gone wrong, but a government project nonetheless. All legal and above board. Even Dr Who is OK, he's funded by the BBC which is publically owned. I'm not sure they'll trust a private citizen with one, anything could happen.

The guy says a "major life change" is why he's selling it. My guess is a divorce. He doesn't want her to get his time machine. Chances are it's also a major reason for the divorce in the first place. Time paradox?

I'm guessing the major life change is that his dad is no longer bullied at work, his mother is slim, his siblings are successful and he's been given that sweet truck to take Jennifer out to the lake. Why would he need the Delorean any more?

The guy says a "major life change" is why he's selling it. My guess is a divorce. He doesn't want her to get his time machine. Chances are it's also a major reason for the divorce in the first place. Time paradox?

I'm guessing the major life change is that his dad is no longer bullied at work, his mother is slim, his siblings are successful and he's been given that sweet truck to take Jennifer out to the lake. Why would he need the Delorean any more?

Because he wants to go to the future and help his kids out.