Which Marvel game will you purchase this week?

Missy

Pick one  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In what has to be a weird coincidence or unwise marketing decision, three Marvel-related video games hit the shelves this week -- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, Ultimate Spider-Man and X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse. Assuming you can only afford to purchase one at the moment, which one will you buy right away?

It's a 3-D fighting game (literally 3-D, since many characters can fly, or in the case of Spidey and Venom, swing). I have no idea what the storyline is about.

The commercial intrigued me to, but to be honest, the gameplay didn't look too impressive in IGN's videos. They didn't seem to indicate that battles could be more than one-on-one, and given the style...a 4-man free for all or 2v2 would rule. Not to say that it won't be awesome, I really don't know. But I wasn't that impressed. It is fairly ambitious though.

I saw the commercial for Nemesis and it looked intriguing.  What exactly is the premise to the game?

They released a comic about the game. Its about some evil alien doctor how creates a new race of humans called the inperfects and then lures some marvel heros into fighting them to see how powerful the inperfects are.

I will be getting x-men legends before any of the others

I just finished beating Rise of the Imperfects. I don't think it has much replay value, and it didn't take too long to beat. So I would say give it a rental. It's pretty fun, especially if you have someone to play it with.

Once you get good with the movements, battles between two fast characters get pretty intense. Daredevil vs. Spider-Man was amazing between my friend and I.

I'd love to play them all, but I pick Spiderman II. Nemesis looks like it's either a really good game, or a really bad game. Whatever, I bet it won't be as much fun as Capcom's 2-D Marvel fighting games. Legends II surely will be fun, but I preferred Spiderman II over Legends I, and thus is my vote.