Banish one character

Dread

Nightwing to Marvel. Give him to Bendis / Maleev or Brubaker / Lark, and they'll treat him right. Plus, besides the whole Batman connection, he feels more like a Marvel guy to me. (Maybe that's why I like him so much.)

SHIELD to DC. I don't get Checkmate or any of DC's governmental organizations, but SHIELD I understand and I think DC (with its plethora of godlike characters and mad scientists) could use a body like SHIELD more than Marvel.

EDIT: Great thread, Des! I can't wait to see who people will banish / trade.

Edited by Yoda

What I'd LOVE to see is Silver Surfer's first appearance in DC as a herald of Galactus.

I'm writing it right now!

Galactus is coming for New Genesis and Apokolips. What side is Silver Surfer on? We'd of course have to get Kirby to draw it! That's in the realm of possibility as far as this thread is concerned...

Punisher to DC, mainly for Batman to be honest. Seeing him HAVE to work alongside Batman could make for some interesting stories, but the main thing is seeing Castle's interactions with the Joker and how Joker would/could try to get into Castles mind, could open up a new side to the character as well

Nightwing to Marvel. Give him to Bendis / Maleev or Brubaker / Lark, and they'll treat him right. Plus, besides the whole Batman connection, he feels more like a Marvel guy to me. (Maybe that's why I like him so much.)

I always thought that Nightwing would make a great Marvel character. He is the only character in DC i really like.

Hulk going to DC would be very interesting

• 3 weeks later...

Juggernaut to DC. Seeing as how, to my knowledge, Xavier is the only one with the mental powers to take down the Juggernaut, it'd be awesome to see all the DC heavy hitters trying to stop the Unstoppable without having the means to really take him down (unless of course there's a DC character with mental powers good enough as Xavier's, which I doubt).

What I'd LOVE to see is Silver Surfer's first appearance in DC as a herald of Galactus.

I'm writing it right now!

Galactus is coming for New Genesis and Apokolips. What side is Silver Surfer on? We'd of course have to get Kirby to draw it! That's in the realm of possibility as far as this thread is concerned...

Wiki tells me they did a Fantastic Four meets Superman book set in the Marvel universe with the Surfer and Galactus abound. It's probably rubbish, but who knows?

• 4 weeks later...