Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's officially fake:

Just a reminder, since one seems necessary from time to time, that here in the Forum is the only place I ever post online. I have no accounts anywhere else, and if you see a "John Byrne" claiming to be me, it is not. So, be warned!

Our school's doing corned beef tonight for dinner. Good enough. :P

Probably going to hang out with friends at their apartment later tonight, get drunk there to avoid the Ave and the neighbors, and then come back and sleep it off for the final tomorrow afternoon. Should check how my friend's doing, especially with her getting wisdom teeth out today.

Also, wearing my Flogging Molly tee tonight. And I think I'm something like a quarter Irish or something. Good enough. xD

I'm wearing a GL t-shirt today, just to keep away the pinchers.

I wore mine yesterday. Solidarity brother.

Kid brought a gun to school today. It may not have been loaded, but he brought bullets. Wow.

Made the news, Obviously.

(SOME PART OF SAN DIEGO) — A student accused of bringing two handguns to school was arrested Thursday afternoon.

Two fellow students, who apparently also handled the weapons, face discipline under the school district’s zero-tolerance policy about handguns at schools, said Jack Brandais, spokesman for the San Diego Unified School District.

At about noon, administrators at [blank school] were told a student was seen with two handguns on the campus on [blank Schol near [popular] Road. He showed the handguns to two friends and let them handle the weapons, Brandais said.

The district’s school police were called, and they found the three students off-campus, the spokesman said. Students were sent home early Thursday.

The students were brought back to the school, and the student who brought the weapons was arrested, said Brandais, who declined to identify the students or provide what grade they were in.

The two other students face immediate suspension and/or expulsion by school administrators, the spokesman said. The student who was arrested also faces discipline at the school once his criminal case is completed, Brandais said.

Parents were notified of the incident by e-mail.

It's just amazing to me, how some one could be this stupid.