• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A much nicer Amalgam Universe:

dc-marvelmashup.jpg

EDIT: For the record, I have no idea why Thor/Hawkman is a woman.

Unless it's Valkerie/Shayera, that would work.

Wow, the physics questions that a Flash Spider brings up are astounding. Would the webs be super-strong somehow, in order to counteract the enormous pressures and momentum that super-speed would bring? Would running on walls at super-speed reduce the structural integrity of the buildings run on? Would hitting someone at super-speed with the proportional strength of a spider cause fatalities?

This artist is dealing with serious issues of responsibility that I'm not sure he's prepared to answer for.

Note: this post is proof that I have no life.

Wow, the physics questions that a Flash Spider brings up are astounding. Would the webs be super-strong somehow, in order to counteract the enormous pressures and momentum that super-speed would bring?

Spider-Man's webs are super-strong, and Flash already has shoes that can survive super-speed, so why would it be a problem?

Would running on walls at super-speed reduce the structural integrity of the buildings run on?

Flash already runs on walls at super-speed.

Would hitting someone at super-speed with the proportional strength of a spider cause fatalities?

Technically, punching someone at super-speed would cause fatalities, spider-strength notwithstanding.

So I think I pissed someone off last night on Twitter. While watching The Lost Boys, I tweeted:

This movie is so gay. And I don't mean that as a pejorative.

Because, you know, there are a lot of homosexual overtones throughout.

Someone then responded by tweeting:

This movie is so @earth_2

Did he not see the part where I said I wasn't using "gay" as a pejorative? :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure who the guy is. I don't follow him, nor does he follow me. But whatever.

This movie is so gay. And I don't mean that as a pejorative.

Because, you know, there are a lot of homosexual overtones throughout.

It was directed by Joel Schumacher, the man who thought this was something Batman fans wanted:

Not Safe For Work
bat-butt-sm_1118791600.jpg

That said, the movie has it's faults but it at least has a good soundtrack. Oh, and a shirtless guy playing the saxophone.