Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday one of my brother's friends stopped by and gave me some old art supplies of hers. I now have some new (small) canvases, paint brushes, a calligraphy pen, charcoal, and (my favorite) about 50 more colored pencils. Yay! I'm super-psyched to try out my new colored pencils. I finally have gray! (Which is such a boring color, I know, but I only had metallic silver before, which is rarely useful. Gray is much more helpful.)

In other news, we experienced buckets of hail yesterday. It was so bizarre. The day started out sunny, then it started raining (but the sun was still shining), then it poured for about 10 minutes, and then the hail came down. Everything was covered in white.

Yesterday one of my brother's friends stopped by and gave me some old art supplies of hers. I now have some new (small) canvases, paint brushes, a calligraphy pen, charcoal, and (my favorite) about 50 more colored pencils. Yay! I'm super-psyched to try out my new colored pencils. I finally have gray! (Which is such a boring color, I know, but I only had metallic silver before, which is rarely useful. Gray is much more helpful.)

So.... does that mean that we might get to see some more of your ever-so-awesome Justice Babies art? :)

So.... does that mean that we might get to see some more of your ever-so-awesome Justice Babies art? :)

Oh yes. =D Lots and lots of Justice Babies.

Finally. I've been training them in target-specific bombing for ages but they tend to get scared and drop their payload any old place.

Would explain why they were screaming "For Stavros!"

The process of getting them to speak took far longer than the flight training, but you've got to leave some sort of signature.

Amazon may have cancelled my order but they gave me a $25 credit on my account.

Any recommendations? Bear in mind I want the credit to cover shipping.