Randomness

Missy

So, the circumstances of this need not be discussed, but I ate the McGangBang today. Once you get past your inherent desire to kill yourself for even looking at it, it's pretty good.

For those unitiated. This is the McGangBang.

mcgangbang.jpg

It is a McChicken. Between the patties of a double cheeseburger. It's... heaven and hell, bottled together.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had fun with work the last couple of days. I was assigned to put up a marquee in town with some guys, l most of whom I didn't know. The Marquee for for the Ladyboys of Bangkok show, which runs in Bristol once a year. Anyway, one of our guys took us to dinner at a bar where he works part time and while we were there he showed us some of his art which was on the walls. I looked at it and immediately thought 'Frank Quietly' in terms of style, but didn't say anything because, y'know, admitting your a massive comics geek isn't the first thing you tell new people. Anyway today he mentioned he was going to use his cash to pick up his backlog of comics at the shop. Turns out he's a huge comics fan, and we spent most of the afternoon just talking about DC, Marvel, Alan Moore, his own art projects, its was cool. Its nice to randomly find out that you have something in common with someone else.

So, I've been reading about the Duggar's 19th kid, Josie, cause I came across an article about them on ONTD (Oh No They Didn't). Turns out she was born at 25 weeks after Mommy had pregnancy-related high blood pressure. Kid's been hospitalized twice and has almost died both times since being born.

...Now, this may just be me, but if this is your nineteenth kid, and if you're starting to have, say, issues like this with the birth, maybe it's time to ignore the whole "God doesn't want us to use birth control and not have sex" thing you believe in and maybe get on birth control. Or, you know, just stop fucking each other. Or, get your tubes tied like my mom did after her fourth kid.

Just saying.

EDIT:

“We would love more! I’m 43 almost 44 this September, I know that my mommy years are probably numbered and I don’t know how many more children God will see fit to give me. The first year for her [daughter Josie, born 3 months premature] will be just getting her strong. We are so grateful and thankful for the ones we have so we shall wait and see.

It is something we’ve been praying about because we do love children. Each child really is a gift and that just doesn’t mean just our children. We asked the Lord to give us a love of children the way He loves children. That is something that we’ve prayed about and we’ll just see what the Lord has in store for our family in the future.”

NO. NO. YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEING RAISED AND EDUCATED BY THE OLDER CHILDREN BY YOUR OWN ADMITTANCE, YOU ARE ONLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM UNTIL THEY'RE WEANED. NO.