Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question. Can someone explain to me how to calculate interest for a private student loan given this information:

Private Loans

Our private loan is based on the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR). The LIBOR rate is adjusted quarterly.*

School-Certified Private Loans

Variable Interest Rate

For Chase Select Month Current 3 Month LIBOR Index

3 month LIBOR Index + a margin

(from 3.65% to 12.25%) May 23, 2009 - June 30, 2009 1.32%

So, in this case, interest is calculated annually, or what? @.@

The Simple English Wiki is absolutely hilarious, in a painful sort of way.

Excerpted from their plot synopsis of the Matrix:

The main character is Neo, a hacker. A man named Morpheus shows Neo what the Matrix is. The Matrix is a computer program that is an unreal world. The computer program makes people think that they live in the real world. The machines built the Matrix.

The Matrix is a computer program that tricks people. It uses their bodies to get energy. Before the movie, Neo lives in the computer program of the Matrix. Then, Neo realizes that he is living a false life inside of the Matrix. Neo must fight the Matrix to free the humans. He is trying to let all the humans know the truth - that they are living inside the Matrix.

Having just seen The Professional for the first time, am I the only one who thinks Gary Oldman would have made an awesome Joker? Don't get me wrong, I love him as Commissioner Gordon, but the way he played Stansfield was so close to the way I see The Joker: though he might appear calm at times, you never know when or why he might snap.

Watching JL "A better world part 1" with Cade. He just burst into laughter saying "In this one, Superman is a zebra!"

A better world is my favorite episode of Justice League, Hereafter and Ledgend's comes second, Savage Time comes for third.