Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No you didn't.

And today I painted for 11 hours nonstop (I didn't even piss!) and I feel pretty good.

Was this the homestead (I assume gearing up to sell it), or for fun?

Those who paint for fun are ill in the head.

It's finished except for a few touch ups, a reattachment of our banister and white paint covering up spots on the ceiling where we got tired and stopped paying attention. Another 9 hours today and the place looks fucking great.

At the same time? That does explain expressionism.

;)

(smug laugh for art joke)

I don't know about you, but this is why I went through four years of liberal arts higher education...

...to be smug and make art jokes.

rd07.jpg

"I got in the normal way you get into art college. The same old usual, boring, normal way you get in. Failed my exams and applied. They snapped me up."

At the same time? That does explain expressionism.

;)

(smug laugh for art joke)

I don't know about you, but this is why I went through four years of liberal arts higher education...

...to be smug and make art jokes.

rd07.jpg

"I got in the normal way you get into art college. The same old usual, boring, normal way you get in. Failed my exams and applied. They snapped me up."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's funny 'cause it's true.*

*Nice to meet you. I'm a high school drop out who graduated college with a 4.0 GPA.

*Nice to meet you. I'm a high school drop out who graduated college with a 4.0 GPA.

Fair enough. Beats me, I was just fine in school and then I got kicked out of university after 5 months. 4.0 is like straight A's right? Best I did was straight B's in my GCSEs. The only A I ever got was my media studies evening classes a few years later.

Yeah, straight A's.

Which, you know, at an art school that takes h.s. drop outs? Probably doesn't mean a helluva lot.

Especially not when they pick someone else with a lower GPA to be valedictorian (SONS OF BITCHES).

They can do that? I thought it was just automatically the person with the best grade?

Yeah, straight A's.

Which, you know, at an art school that takes h.s. drop outs? Probably doesn't mean a helluva lot.

Especially not when they pick someone else with a lower GPA to be valedictorian (SONS OF BITCHES).

They can do that? I thought it was just automatically the person with the best grade?

Apparently not. Valedictorian for my school of the college had a 3.95. Worked as a minion for a lit scene rival of mine, too. Coincidence?

Probably.

"Funny People" with Sandler and Rogen looks awesome.

Agreed. It looks like the first Sandler movie in awhile I might try to go and see. This might be Sandler's Big, the movie that is funny but also propels the comedic actor above his status as just a comedic actor into just Actor.

Punch Drunk Love?

Reign Over Me?

Sandler can do dramedy whenever he wants, and he's really quite good at it.