Randomness

Missy

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just walked into the pantry and forgot what I walked in there for. I looked for a few minutes and then realized I was looking for my hat. Which is in the closet, not the pantry.

I'm going to go and hose catshit out of my carport now...

Big lipped Alligator moment?

12442048181_SPLASH.jpg

How wrong is it that I am very, very attracted to David Cross?

Because, honestly, the feedback I've received when admitting this leads me to believe I should seek therapy.

Don't even sweat it. I think that Sarah Silverman is one of the hottest women on the planet. Most of my friends look at me as if I'm crazy when I say if I had a choice between her and Beyonce, I'd take her.

How wrong is it that I am very, very attracted to David Cross?

Because, honestly, the feedback I've received when admitting this leads me to believe I should seek therapy.

Don't even sweat it. I think that Sarah Silverman is one of the hottest women on the planet. Most of my friends look at me as if I'm crazy when I say if I had a choice between her and Beyonce, I'd take her.

Ignore Mr. Sims, for clearly he's suffered a massive head injury. Silverman is damn funny and so fucking hot I would...well...I'd a lot of things.

This is no respect to Ms. Fey, however.

Ignore Mr. Sims, for clearly he's suffered a massive head injury.

This I have.

Silverman is damn funny and so fucking hot I would...well...I'd a lot of things.

But no and no. She's cute at best, but "fucking hot" is really pushing it.

It should be said that I've only seen her show, so maybe her stand-up routine is better.

I'm with Derrick and Nikki on this one.

I'd take her over Beyonce, but I'd take a lot of women over Beyonce. She has a stuck-up bitch look. But i would say Silverman is hot. She's fucking hysterical too.

Tina Fey is still hotter.

I want to go there.

I want to go there.

Now when I get this tattooed on my forearm, it will have a whole extra set of baggage attached to it.

Edit:

But, actually, it's "I want to go to there."

I'm hammered. Excuse me.

Darlin', you dig the Misfits, teach high-risk kids, write, and love Tina Fey. You are always excused.