Randomness

Missy

Work is going to be hell this weekend.

I work at a state park that includes a campground. I am going to have to explain that:

1. No, there are no spaces; the nonreservables have all probably been taken, and the reservable sites have been booked up eleven months at the least, if not more, before this.

2. No, fuckwads, you cannot set off your fireworks anywhere in the state parks.

3. The beaches and such are just going to be crowded and full of stupid drunk idiots.

However, after tomorrow's ten hour shift, I get to go to Flogging Molly at Summerfest. Life will be wonderful after that.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bah, we had half the atlantic ditched on up at 4pm yesterday. Bugger is that its completely dry today and the heat is making it all unpleasant again.

This is all your fault!

I'm 600 miles south of you! Take responsibility for your own problems!

Also, Preston, is the traditional burning at the stake or a more elaborate wicker idol? Either way please record it for posterity. And so I can start a betting pool and how long Venneh can last.

Also, Preston, is the traditional burning at the stake or a more elaborate wicker idol? Either way please record it for posterity. And so I can start a betting pool and how long Venneh can last.

I was thinking something more along the lines of Mr. Blonde's attempt in 'Reservoir Dogs': tied to a chair, gasoline and Stealer's Wheel.

There are some days when I love my job.

We got this fifty year-old black lady in for her twenty-fifth anniversary, and we were treated to an awesomely lewd and crude rave about menopause, how you become perceived as a bitch after you're fifty, feminism, OB GYNing, sex, Tahiti, dicks, and the art of the one night stand.

Why can't I get more crazy ladies like her? And crazy in the good way?

I was thinking something more along the lines of Mr. Blonde's attempt in 'Reservoir Dogs': tied to a chair, gasoline and Stealer's Wheel.

Never seen Resevoir Dogs, so perhaps I am immune for now?

And again, this depends on you catching me first. :P